Add A Member In Dolphin Administration Module

This FREE Dolphin Module allows you to add new members directly in your Dolphin Administration panel. It is compatible with both Boonex Dolphin Version 7.0.x and 7.1.x.

For more details and updates visit:
http://www.dialme.com/blogs/entry/Add-A-Member-In-Dolphin-Administration-Module

I do not have the time to follow these threads as much as I would like. So please visit my site and/or contact me if necessary for a more prompt response if you have any issues.

Disclaimer:
This module was originally release at github with a free to edit/update/change license.

It was not coded to work properly with either Dolphin 7.0 or 7.1. Basically the original author fudged it up big time.

I do not take credit for the original code. However I do take credit for making it work, updating the code, and adding additional features.

I have attached the free module to this post, but visit my site for updates.

Dolphin 7.1.x screen shot:

Dolphin 7.0.x screen shot:

DialMe-Add-A-Member-Module-D70-71.zip · 16.6K · 539 downloads
DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 30 Jan 2014

Thank you for sharing this.  This could be useful at times and also for sites where you don't want public sign-ups.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 30 Jan 2014

It's useful considering I am an invite only site. Thanks. 

Guynuked -- Dedicated server and Dolphin-friendly hosting with Zarconia.net
Quote · 30 Jan 2014

Thanks for sharing!

Quote · 29 Mar 2014

what folders do i install this into i always miss something

Quote · 11 Nov 2014

what folders do i install this into i always miss something

Step 1:

**********************************************************************************************
** WARNING!!! IF YOU ARE UPGRADING, DO NOT UPLOAD THE FILES OF THE NEW VERSION UNTIL
** YOU HAVE UNINSTALLED THE OLD VERSION IN DOLPHIN ADMINISTRATION FIRST.
**********************************************************************************************

Upload the Modules folder to the root of your dolphin site with an FTP client.
    EXAMPLE: If you installed dolphin in public_html then that's the root.

There is a modules folder in the root of your site already. So if you see the
    modules folder, then your are in the root of your dolphin site.

Upload the included modules folder to the root of your site. Doing so will add
    the contents of this module to your existing Dolphin modules folder.

Step 2:
    Login/Goto your Dolphin Administration area. Add A New Member will appear under
    Modules -> Add & Manage as an uninstalled module.
    Tick the check box next to it, scroll down, and then click install.

That's it! The installation is complete.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 12 Nov 2014

thanks just what i was looking for as i also have activated my site to be invite only

One other thing i tried to join your site but the auto email activation was not sent out i tried a few time but nothing

Quote · 24 Jan 2015

@Gameutopia  I can't thank you enough for sharing this great Mod. This Mod has provided 70% solution of my current problem.  The 30% I need now is how to make my site completely private since I will be creating new members manually via Admin using this Mod: Please see my thread at:   http://www.boonex.com/forums/#topic/Plan-B-for-SPAM-.htm

Thanks again !

Quote · 25 Jan 2015

How did make your site invite-only mode ? I upgraded my site to D7.1.4 in hopes to stop the insanity of having unauthorized spammers penetrating my site, but no success. I am tried of this. This is a major security hole which I think Boonex can not admit nor are they able to fix it. 

Please advice. Thank you. 

Quote · 25 Jan 2015

In Admin go to settings/advanced settings/profiles  then check box invite only

Quote · 28 Jan 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.