App Questions

I'm thinking about getting the app and have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to add a "Browse" or "Latest uploads" to the app, so users can browse the latest images/videos uploads without using the search function to find other members?

2. How much of the code do you get (access to). Can you add new features?

Thank you for your time

Quote · 8 Jul 2014

If you order Prime or the mobile apps license, you have full access to their source code. You'll need to have an understanding of app development or hire a developer to implement any custom features, however.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 8 Jul 2014

Hi Nathan Paton

Yes I know I need to have a prime license, but what's important is that members can easily browse latest images and videos with just clicking a button.

Is this possible with the app or do I need to get this custom made?

Thanks

Quote · 8 Jul 2014

Yes I know I need to have a prime license, but what's important is that members can easily browse latest images and videos with just clicking a button.

The apps are more for the user's own content than discovery. You can view your own videos, but not videos uploaded by other members. Features like that will require some custom work.

You can see what the default mobile apps have to offer by downloading the BoonEx-issued one from the App Store or Google Play. Anything more than that will require some custom work.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 8 Jul 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.