Can You Integrate PhpBB3 into DU?

Can you build in phpBB3 (or phpBB3 like) into Dolphin U?

Quote · 27 Oct 2014

i don't know for sure but i think that  because

dolphin u is under  development (alpha) 

everything include modules (phpbb3)

is unavailable 

Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.
Quote · 27 Oct 2014

Can you build in phpBB3 (or phpBB3 like) into Dolphin U?

If you were building your own home & only got the foundations done do you think you can live in it with all the comforts of a fully completed home? Of course not & that is where Dolphin U is at, at the moment. It is the foundations that everything else will eventually be built on so nothing can be integrated with it yet!

Quote · 28 Oct 2014

I'm just asking to see if they could do that like they've done to the other embedded mods.

Because it's in the development process and it's best to do all at once.

Quote · 28 Oct 2014

I'm just asking to see if they could do that like they've done to the other embedded mods.

Because it's in the development process and it's best to do all at once.

All of what dolphin normally intergrates such a tinyMCE, jquery, recaptcha, html purifier are plugins specifically designed to be integrated into sites. phpBB is a standalone forum script. Although it can be made to authenticate with dolphin, it cannot be merged/made part of dolphin. A full decent integration of any standalone forum software is not really possible. Best that can be done is a partial integration and would most likely will not function any better then whats be done so far for dolphin with the phpbb mods that are in the market now.

Scratch that. Looks like all the phpbb mods in the market are no longer there.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 28 Oct 2014

PKForum.... would be a better fit

http://towtalk.net ... Hosted by Zarconia.net!
Quote · 31 Oct 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.