Cometchat 5.0.0

Hello. i use cometchat 5.0.0  on dolphin platform 7.1 from about 2 years and until 2 day ago the cometchat (one-to-one chat) worked very good. 2 day ago disappeared the bar from website, don't know why or how. In cpanel i found the folder with Cometchat ,also in www.mysite.com/cometchat/admin it's everything allright, think so. Only from the cellphone appear only a bar with "Chat now(0)" and when i click it i reiceive page not found. Please tell what can i do ??? Remove ande replace it ? delete something ? really don't know .... 

Untitled.png · 116K · 190 views
Quote · 5 Oct 2015

No, do not remove cometchat; leave it alone and let's try to solve the problem.  I use cometchat on my site; 7.1.6 and it works without any issues.  Something must be interfering with it loading the cometchat bar.  I will read the installation and integration documentation again.  You need to think about any changes made to your server between working and not working.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 6 Oct 2015

Hi gorbanescu

Can you please create a support ticket at https://my.cometchat.com/tickets and our tech team will look into this.

Regards

Robert

Quote · 6 Oct 2015

Geek_girl ,I will not remove anything .I didn't made any changes between working and not working . Could be because of hosting server ??

Cometchatteam,i allready send it,thank you .                                

Quote · 6 Oct 2015

You're welcome

Regards

Robert

Quote · 6 Oct 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.