Cron jobs - You (apache) are not allowed to use

What this message mean in the Server Audit section:

Cron jobs -

You (apache) are not allowed to use this program (crontab)
See crontab(1) for more information
Quote · 13 Sep 2014

The first time i install dolphin U the cron seam to work because i receive the email from cron... but since i install the last version... a fresh new install... i dont receive cron email anymore

here is the cron job i put on my server

/usr/bin/php -q /home/admin/domains/enwoye.com/public_html/periodic/cron.php

with * * * * * *

Quote · 13 Sep 2014

it seems as if you may have done some thing under at least two different users. From your first message, the user Apache does not have permission to run crons.

caredesign.net
Quote · 13 Sep 2014

but the other cron job on my others websites works fine...

Quote · 13 Sep 2014

but the other cron job on my others websites works fine...

is Apache the owner of the cron jobs on the other websites?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 13 Sep 2014

well i guess yes because i create cron on the server for all my websites the same way... with the cron manager in the DirectAdmin panel

Quote · 13 Sep 2014

well i guess yes because i create cron on the server for all my websites the same way... with the cron manager in the DirectAdmin panel

I don't use DirectAdmin so I am not sure how to tell  you to check.  However, you should be able to go to the cron manager and go to the cron job and it will tell you who is the owner of the cron job.  It could be that the other cron jobs are not owned by Apache and it is like Professor told you that Apache does not have permissions to run crontab.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 13 Sep 2014

ok the error is fixed now... i just put the wrong php path :(

Quote · 16 Sep 2014

if you are talking about the same site i fixed for you the other day then the cron job is already running.

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 16 Sep 2014

sorry i click on report but i want to click on reply on the latest dolphin_jay post... should have an option to unreport this on the boonex forum.....

By the way to reply to dolphin_jay, nope the server using dolphin U is another server running on centos 6.5 :)

Quote · 18 Sep 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.