Custom Membership level

When I am trying out to create a Custom Membership level, I am unable to upload a image Icon. When I Click the ADD button, this is the text that appears in the next page. 

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Intervention\Image\Exception\MissingDependencyException' with message 'PHP Fileinfo extension must be installed/enabled to use Intervention Image.' in /home/victoria/public_html/e/plugins/intervention-image/Intervention/Image/ImageManager.php:123 Stack trace: #0 /home/victoria/public_html/e/plugins/intervention-image/Intervention/Image/ImageManager.php(25): Intervention\Image\ImageManager->checkRequirements() #1 /home/victoria/public_html/e/inc/classes/BxDolImageResize.php(44): Intervention\Image\ImageManager->__construct(Array) #2 /home/victoria/public_html/e/inc/classes/BxDolImageResize.php(62): BxDolImageResize->__construct() #3 /home/victoria/public_html/e/inc/images.inc.php(31): BxDolImageResize::instance() #4 /home/victoria/public_html/e/administration/memb_levels.php(327): imageResize('/home/victoria/...', '/home/victoria/...', 110, 110) #5 /home/victoria/public_html/e/administration/memb_levels.php(117): _getLevelsCreateForm(0, true) #6 /home/victoria/public_html/e/administration/m in/home/victoria/public_html/e/plugins/intervention-image/Intervention/Image/ImageManager.php on line 123

Quote · 6 Oct 2015

PHP Fileinfo extension must be installed/enabled to use Intervention Image.

The Dolphin installation needs to check this before someone installs Dolphin; we are getting too many of these installation errors appearing.

Dolphin 7.2 requires the PHP Fileinfo extension to be installed and enabled.  If you are running a server with WHM you can use easy Apache to add/enable the extension.  You should also be able to easily add it in a PLESK server.   If you are on shared hosting, you can contact your hosting company for help.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 6 Oct 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.