Dolphin 7 error

Ideally, inc folder should be set to 755.  You can also skip that step if you want...

Quote · 28 Dec 2009

Ideally, inc folder should be set to 755.  You can also skip that step if you want...

755 & it is there but I always mistake ok I go now I have it
and when I want to connect I have this message: Error in profile. Please try again

----------------------------

-----------------

1 You have manually removed BoonEx footers without paying for the right to. Please, go to BoonEx.com and order the ad free licenses to be able to use your site without BoonEx footers. They will be automatically removed as soon as you register your ad free licenses. Please, put the __boonex_footers__ key back into Dolphin template.

Quote · 28 Dec 2009

What should I do ?

Quote · 29 Dec 2009

Try re-uploading your /Templates folder from your Dolphin install package.

Chris

Nothing to see here
Quote · 29 Dec 2009

I tried several times but I still have the problem, maybe I made a mistake during installation but when I do not know it

-------------------
and that I see when I'm on the page / Administration
_adm_txt_login_username:
_adm_txt_login_password:

+ Name in the address bar: _adm_page_cpt_login
+ This error message : Erreur de profil. S'il vous plaît, essayez à nouveau.

when I try to log into the administration panel.

Quote · 30 Dec 2009

Sounds as though you have a problem with localisation strings if you are seeing those.

With regard to the permissions, have you been trying to change them via Filezilla FTP client? I had a similar issue and have now started changing the permissions via the cpanel filemanager.

Quote · 30 Dec 2009

Sounds as though you have a problem with localisation strings if you are seeing those.

With regard to the permissions, have you been trying to change them via Filezilla FTP client? I had a similar issue and have now started changing the permissions via the cpanel filemanager.

yes I change the permission via filezilla, so I should do with the cpanel file manager v3? but what are the permissions that I should take the cpanel?

Quote · 30 Dec 2009

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Quote · 30 Dec 2009

yes I change the permission via filezilla, so I should do with the cpanel file manager v3? but what are the permissions that I should take the cpanel?

If you make it 555 then it will accept it in the setup of D7. Just remember that if you want to delete it cause you need to start again then you wil need to change it back to 755 beforehand.

Quote · 30 Dec 2009

I can put the dolphin 6.1.6 and try to install the 7 in a sub-folder to put it after the root but the problem is the files already present on the main how ?

Quote · 30 Dec 2009

Ohh, so many questions .. but ok, I`ll try to answer here.

1. about _adm_txt_login_username, _adm_txt_login_password. In common, all text with _ prefix mean that you see language key instead value.

But as I see in

install\langs\lang-en.php - here are:

'_adm_txt_login_username' => 'Username',
'_adm_txt_login_password' => 'Password',

that mean that seems your language was not recompiled properly. Try to remove langs\lang-en.php  cache file and it will rebuild in next time when you will load page from database. If proper string not appear - you will need to check - are this key present in your database or not.

-----------------------------------

2. >I can put the dolphin 6.1.6 and try to install the 7 in a sub-folder t

I can advice you to move your old D6.1 into subfolder and install D7 to root. It will more better for next upgrade process.

--------------------------------------

3. About 'Internal Server Error' problems

Seems one of param (or few) conflicting with your host.

You can do next:

a. execute phpinfo() at your site (disable .htaccess in this time).

b. check dolphin requirements.

try to determinate what require dolphin, especially in next parems:

php_flag allow_url_include Off
php_flag register_globals Off

Try to comment (#) such lines in your .htaccess.

Posible changing it is closed by your host.

Quote · 31 Dec 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.