Dolphin Modules in App and 3rd Party Modules

Hi All,

I have two questions regarding Dolphin modules in the mobile app and 3rd party modules when creating a mobile app.

1) Will I be able to have Dolphins Site and Event modules implemented into my mobile app, although I do not see this in the mobile page builders, in the admin panel?

2) My site has 3rd party modules, events module, for example, that is not mobile compatible. Will there be a conflict between the 3rd party desktop Events module I have and the Dolphin's Events module for the mobile app? Will I have to add content to and maintain these modules as completely separate and independent entities? 

3) How might custom work I had done to these modules affect the modules in the mobile app? What considerations do I need to take in mind with this? 

Thanks in advance. 

Best Regards,
Quote · 8 Feb 2015

Right now you can't do any thing in admin web control that will effect the app. For adding modules functions in app you need a separate custom job. I also thought that by changing settings from admin panel will also change things in app. It only put a minimum effect on the app. 

Umar Haroon
Quote · 8 Feb 2015

Right now you can't do any thing in admin web control that will effect the app. For adding modules functions in app you need a separate custom job. I also thought that by changing settings from admin panel will also change things in app. It only put a minimum effect on the app. 

Hi moonsoon2u,

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it. 

Best Regards,
Quote · 9 Feb 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.