Extentions not installing

When I click Download, I just get a spinning circle, and the purchases page just loads a blank white page.

Help please? Appreciated :D

Quote · 21 Sep 2014

PHP Module: Oauth is not installed on your server by the sounds of it. You need to ensure that is installed & configured correctly & that the required Cron Job is created on your server & everything should then work. Without these two essential tasks then it won't work.

Quote · 23 Sep 2014

We are getting rid of oauth php extension requirement and will include standalone oauth library in the next update.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 27 Sep 2014

Any estimate on the next update release?

Quote · 29 Sep 2014

We are getting rid of oauth php extension requirement and will include standalone oauth library in the next update.

This is excellent to hear.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 29 Sep 2014

Sorry about the spam :)

Is there any estimate on the next update? If not, can someone tell me where can I download the extensions manually?

Quote · 3 Oct 2014

Is there any estimate on the next update? If not, can someone tell me where can I download the extensions manually?

We plan to prepare next Dolphin U upgrade during next week.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 4 Oct 2014

unable to install pecl oauth on my ubuntu 14.04 server..due to this can't install any module :/ any 1 got any idea how to install? cause when i try to install i get installed failed error.

Umar Haroon
Quote · 16 Oct 2014

Found solution for pecl oauth extension. Apparently there is bug in ubuntu 14.04 for pear to work.

Just sharing if any 1 else face the same issue.

step 1:

Here is the code that helped me getting it working. I injected it to /usr/share/php/Archive/Tar.php

<code>
/**
 * Missing zlib functions.
 */
function gzopen($filename, $mode, $use_include_path = 0) {
  return gzopen64($filename, $mode, $use_include_path);
};
function gzseek($zp, $offset, $whence = SEEK_SET) {
  return gzseek64($zp, $offset, $whence);
}
function gztell($zp) {
  return gztell64($zp);
}
</code>

step 2: To install oauth on ubuntu 14.04

http://webkul.com/blog/ubuntu-oauth-installation/

Umar Haroon
Quote · 16 Oct 2014

Extensions not downloading..have they been removed? oauth mod is installed every thing is perfect on my server. last time i downloaded them but later had some issue due to other technical reason. this is a fresh server setup now. waiting to them to be downloaded but nothing :/

Umar Haroon
Quote · 21 Oct 2014

Extensions not downloading..have they been removed? oauth mod is installed every thing is perfect on my server. last time i downloaded them but later had some issue due to other technical reason. this is a fresh server setup now. waiting to them to be downloaded but nothing :/

Has your cron job been setup?

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 21 Oct 2014
yes.. i have set it on ubuntu server by this command ccrontab -e , pasted and saved it. any other way to confirm if its working ?
Umar Haroon
Quote · 21 Oct 2014

LoL forgot the old rule of clearing cache :p its working :)

Umar Haroon
Quote · 22 Oct 2014

are you installing DU for production? you sounds like that. remember is Alpha 

Sorry about the spam :)

www.tumundo247.com - www.rampletea.com - www.clasificadosnetwork.com
Quote · 23 Oct 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.