Fatal error: on live site

HI,

I just went to write on members  timeline and then i got this message and cant get back into the site at all.
Fatal error: Call to a member function getRow() on a non-object in /home/s1053971/public_html/catch1.com.au/inc/utils.inc.php on line 437

My site is live with members and help please would be really appreciated.

Thank you inadvance

Quote · 1 Mar 2015

My guess would be your database server went down.  Check to make sure your database server is running.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 1 Mar 2015

Thank you  very much :). It seems to be running again now. Im not game to try that gain..

Quote · 1 Mar 2015

Thank you  very much :). It seems to be running again now. Im not game to try that gain..

OK, if the site returned to normal, then the server was not shut down; you would have to had restarted it if that was the case.  However, the database server may have become overloaded or had other issues.  If so, then it may return; if the site went down you can assume your members logged on then shut the browser page that might have let the database server recover from the issue. 

Give us some information about your server set up.  Also, go into the admin panel Host Tools and copy the entries about the database and paste them here.

Quote · 1 Mar 2015

Hi

Im not that good. I dont understand  most  of what you said. :) Im needing  to $ someone i think to have a look. It was me going into a members page typing on their timeline welcome. Thats all i did.

Thank you again

Quote · 1 Mar 2015

Go to yoursite.com/administration/host_tools.php

Scroll down to the

Site optimization

and find MySQL and copy what you see there and paste it here.

Quote · 1 Mar 2015

Your should also let us know what kind of hosting you have. Low end very inexpensive shared hosting is known for these kinds of problems.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 2 Mar 2015

Thank you both .

Here is what it says

• PHP: 5.4.31 - WARNING(your PHP version is probably outdated, upgrade to the latest 5.6.6 maybe required)
    • allow_url_fopen = On - OK
    • allow_url_include = Off - OK
    • magic_quotes_gpc = Off - OK
    • memory_limit = 134217728 - OK
    • post_max_size = 134217728 - OK
    • upload_max_filesize = 134217728 - OK
    • register_globals = Off - OK
    • safe_mode = Off - OK
    • disable_functions = show_source, system, shell_exec, passthru, popen, proc_open - FAIL (must be = )
    • php module: curl = curl - OK
    • php module: gd = gd - OK
    • php module: mbstring = mbstring - OK
    • php module: xsl = xsl - OK
    • php module: json = json - OK
    • php module: openssl = openssl - OK
    • php module: zip = zip - OK
    • php module: ftp = ftp - OK
  • MySQL: 5.5.42-cll - OK
  • Web-server: Apache/2.4.10 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4
    Warning
    /home/s1053971/public_html/catch1.com.au/inc/classes/BxDolAdminTools.php

Warning

Warning

Warning
    • rewrite_module - UNDEFINED (try to check manually: apachectl -M 2>&1 | grep rewrite_module)
  • OS: Linux cbr1lcp22.webhosting.openconnect.com.au 2.6.32-458.23.2.lve1.2.48.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Jan 3 11:26:27 EST 2014 x86_64

Hardware requirements

Hardware requirements can not be determined automatically - manual server audit may be reqired.

Site setup

• Dolphin version = 7.1.4 - WARNING (your Dolphin version is outdated please upgrade to the latest 7.1.5 version)
  • files and folders permissions
    Please click here to find out if dolphin permissions are correct.
  • ffmpeg

Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/s1053971/public_html/catch1.com.au/inc/classes/BxDolAdminTools.php on line 770
    if you don't know if output is correct then manual server audit may be reqired.
  • mail sending - click here to send test email to admin@catch1.com.au
  • cronjobs

Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/s1053971/public_html/catch1.com.au/inc/classes/BxDolAdminTools.php on line 788
    if you are unsure if output is correct then manual server audit may be reqired.
  • media server
    Please follow this link to check media server settings. Also you can try video chat - if video chat is working then most probably that flash media server is working correctly, however it doesn't guarantee that all other flash media server application will work.
  • forums
    Please follow this link to check if forum is functioning properly. If it is working but '[L[' signs are displayed everywhere, then you need to compile language file (you maybe be need to compile language file separately for every language and template you have).

Site optimization

• PHP:
    • PHP accelerator = XCache - OK
    • PHP setup = cgi-fcgi - OK
  • MySQL:
    • key_buffer_size = 8388608 - OK
    • query_cache_limit = 1048576 - OK
    • query_cache_size = 0 - FAIL (must be >= 16777216)
    • query_cache_type = ON - OK
    • max_heap_table_size = 16777216 - OK
    • tmp_table_size = 16777216 - OK
    • thread_cache_size = 0 - FAIL (must be > 0)
  • Web-server:
    • User-side caching for static conten = click here to check it in Google Page Speed
      If it is not enabled then please consider implement this optimization, since it improve perceived site speed and save the bandwidth, refer to this tutorial on how to do this.

Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/s1053971/public_html/catch1.com.au/inc/classes/BxDolAdminTools.php on line 991

Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/s1053971/public_html/catch1.com.au/inc/classes/BxDolAdminTools.php on line 993

Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/s1053971/public_html/catch1.com.au/inc/classes/BxDolAdminTools.php on line 995

Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/s1053971/public_html/catch1.com.au/inc/classes/BxDolAdminTools.php on line 997
      To apply this optimization you need to have expires_module Apache module - UNDEFINED (try to check manually: apachectl -M 2>&1 | grep expires_module)
    • Server-side content compression = can be checked manually or in "Page Speed" tool build-in into browser.
      If it is not enabled then please consider implement this optimization, since it improve perceived site speed and save the bandwidth, refer to this tutorial on how to do this.

Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/s1053971/public_html/catch1.com.au/inc/classes/BxDolAdminTools.php on line 991

Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/s1053971/public_html/catch1.com.au/inc/classes/BxDolAdminTools.php on line 993

Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/s1053971/public_html/catch1.com.au/inc/classes/BxDolAdminTools.php on line 995

Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/s1053971/public_html/catch1.com.au/inc/classes/BxDolAdminTools.php on line 997
      To apply this optimization you need to have deflate_module Apache module - UNDEFINED (try to check manually: apachectl -M 2>&1 | grep deflate_module)
  • Dolphin:
    • DB cache = On (File based cache engine) - OK
    • Page blocks cache = On (File based cache engine) - OK
    • Member menu cache = On (File based cache engine) - OK
    • Templates Cache = On (FileHtml based cache engine) - OK
    • CSS files cache = On - OK
    • JS files cache = On - OK
    • Compression for CSS/JS cache = On - OK

Manual Server Audit

Some things can not be determined automatically, manual server audit is required to check it. If you don't know how to do it by yourself you can submit BoonEx Server Audit Request.

Recommended Hosting

Recommended Hosting 90% of configuration and installation issues result from incorrect hosting setup. BoonEx constantly works with a number of quality hosts and we recommend the best ones. Moreover, BoonEx customers generally receive better deals and accounts tailored specifically for Dolphin.
Quote · 3 Mar 2015

Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons
shell_exec() is a dolphin requirement and your host has it disabled on the server your running your dolphin site on. You need to show your host this page. http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/wiki/DolTech

Those are the hosting requirements for dolphin. Currently your hosting is not meeting those requirements. If your current host is unable or unwilling to meet those requirements, then you need to find a host that does.

Also note in the setting you have shown, memory_limit is at the bare minimum. That should be set to 256M or at 512M which is what i prefer. At it's current level, the site will only handle a couple of users at the same time before you start getting out of memory errors and other problems.

I am guessing you have a very inexpensive low end hosting account.

I recommend zarconia.net for hosting thats reliable for use with dolphin.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 3 Mar 2015

Thank you Deano and Geeky girl.

Deano ive been using them for 8 years and they are a pain in the ass but i woulnt know how to change over and there is the problem. Everytime i ask them to do something they stuff it up.

Mine is not a dating site but a community site so im guessing there will be alot of ppl there at anyone time in the future. How many can my site hold roughly?

Thank you so much for your time and your insight.

Quote · 3 Mar 2015

Thank you Deano and Geeky girl.

Deano ive been using them for 8 years and they are a pain in the ass but i woulnt know how to change over and there is the problem. Everytime i ask them to do something they stuff it up.

Mine is not a dating site but a community site so im guessing there will be alot of ppl there at anyone time in the future. How many can my site hold roughly?

Thank you so much for your time and your insight.

There are several routes you can take; it depends on your budget. So first step would be to defend your hosting budget.

Quote · 3 Mar 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.