Featured Members and....

I know this is gonna sound like a really dum question, but how do you feature a member!? I've looked for it everywhere!

2nd question: Why is it when I post html in an html block, it doesn't convert and shows up on my site in script?

Last question: (for now) When I add a column in the page builder, I can only put them side by side, is it possible to put one on top of two like for a long html banner ad code, or no? Thx!

Oh one more: How DO you add ad banners to your site?

MOOOOMMM, She's touching me!!
Quote · 7 Jan 2011

I wonder the same thing on feature member question.

Reepectfully,

Jeff

Quote · 5 Mar 2011

Answer to Featured Member Question:

1) Go to admin panel

2) Click on Members

3) Pick a member

4) Click on the member

5) (You will find a box to make a member featured) Click on it to leave a check mark.

6) SAVE,

Respectfully,

Jeff Wink

Quote · 5 Mar 2011

Thanks stargazer2426, but now it wnot save till I add other info that I should not add like there header ect. how can I make it so that stuff is not mandatory?

Thanks

Quote · 8 Apr 2011

Thanks stargazer2426, but now it wnot save till I add other info that I should not add like there header ect. how can I make it so that stuff is not mandatory?

Thanks

Could you explain where your going? Sounds like you're trying to edit the member. What you're describing should not be happening if the above instructions are followed.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 8 Apr 2011

Thanks

Admin Panel -> Builders -> Profile Fieds then change mandatory fileds to non-mandatory by clicking on the field, which will open a pop-up, move from General to Advanced separator and untick "mandatory", save...that is it, that field will no longer be mandatory.

As for the other questions, can not help you, maybe it is best to open a new tjhread for them.

Regards.

Sleepless
Quote · 8 Apr 2011

2nd question: Why is it when I post html in an html block, it doesn't convert and shows up on my site in script?

Depends on what you mean by html block, are you referring to html Page Blocks when you create a page? Then you may need to get Deano's tools (a free mod), it's the bomb.

Last question: (for now) When I add a column in the page builder, I can only put them side by side, is it possible to put one on top of two like for a long html banner ad code, or no? Thx!

Not that I've found, however, you can do one single column and then just fill that one column with everything that you need and it will do what you're asking.

Oh one more: How DO you add ad banners to your site?

Admin>Tools>Banners

Thanks

Could you explain where your going? Sounds like you're trying to edit the member. What you're describing should not be happening if the above instructions are followed.

If there's a way to feature a member w/o editing the member's profile from the admin side, I'd love to know how/where!! It's a goofy way to have to feature a member, but the only one I've found.

Quote · 21 May 2011

the function to feature and un-feature members should be in front of admin panel, amy be under members in admin panel.

and it should be working as a check box system, so you can checkbox any number of members (1-100 mebers ) at a time and feature them and unfeature them aswell.

hope someone can do it soon.

May be Daeno can add this function in his next version of Daeno tools. I love DaenoTools mode, its brilliant. Cheerz for that Daeno 

cheerz guys

thanks alot
Quote · 4 Feb 2012

You can add the function in members admin panel, its not too hard.

i have done it, i will post it if someone need it.

Regards........ M.Chauhan U.K.
Quote · 4 Feb 2012

Yes,  I need it , please.

Thanks

Quote · 28 Apr 2015

Yes,  I need it , please.

Thanks

You should check the date of the posts first; this is a very old thread.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 28 Apr 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.