HELP RMS AND CHAT!! URGENT HELP NEEDED!!

ok I have one hell of a problem over here.

1:chat works without RMS activated.

2:as soon as i activate RMS in flash users complain that they can not log onto chat.

I need to know the firewall setting for RMS (and what files I am to allow)

Or is there something else I should know about. whatever the problem is seems to be with windows RMS activated and chat logons.

Quote · 8 Nov 2012

It's not the firewall

I tested it with the firewall off on my PS3 and two other people from facebook tested it.

it works fine without RMS enabled but when it is chat refuses users to connect (windows)

however me and my friend use it all the time with video and voice (no one else can)

it just gets stuck on the loading screen and sits there.

on anonymous chat log on it loads then allows you to enter you username and age, then spins on loading all the time.

I need some serious help here.. this is a main feature on my website.

it does it with 7.09 and 7.1 stock code.

Quote · 8 Nov 2012

If it is just stuck on loading then sounds to me that you did not config it right. Did you go though all the steps in the install for the RMS. Put your IP to the server in all the red5-web.properties?

Quote · 8 Nov 2012

I put * in all the WEB_INF red5 config directories

then i tried my ip

in access i have my domain name

chat works but only for a few people. all the others are complaining they can not get on (even without a firewall)

That is about it for my RMS config. I do not know what is going wrong.. maybe I can pay someone to fix it so my chat works.

any takers?

Quote · 8 Nov 2012

Do you think it could be a browser problem or a out dated ver of flash on the user part? I really can't see why some would be able to get on and others can't unless there is the permissions are set different for the members that can't get in..

Quote · 10 Nov 2012

i am not sure either.. it happens in stock 7.09 and in stock 7.1 both times regular users people who have gotten onto chat can get on

but no one else can.

now for this part. when i did set up stock 7.1 i set the rms in the flash yet. and people who could not get onto the flash chat could.

i was ticked off becuase there was no audio and video and posted in the forums.

as soon as i turned rms on chat refused to let those users back onto chat.

rms appears to be working as for video sounds board etc and does work ONLY for the few users who manage to get onto chat

but once it is installed in flash modules it refuses to let people into the chat rooms it just says loading.

I have a ps3 that i tried and it does the same thing so i can test this bug out at home also.

it's other the webcode that uses rms or its the rms itself whatever it is : is totally destroying my website

the chat system is the main feature.

Quote · 10 Nov 2012

Well I just got kicked out of mine.. Been trying to figure out what was going on.. Come to find out my setting some how went to deny.. If they left click in the chat box and click on settings. See if there settings are in deny or accept.. Help me so just a thought..

Quote · 10 Nov 2012

Could either one of you post your URL or PM it to me for testing.

I have my own RMS setup; where is yours? Did you set them up?

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 10 Nov 2012

mines roaring.biz and you can even sign up as anonymous chat user.

if you get into the chat rooms i'll be very suprised very few people can.

the most users i have ever had in it yet is 4 and that's with a redirect all users to chat room on logon.

and i have had many many complaints.

rms seems to be configured correctly otherwise video sounds boards playback would be non existant.

Quote · 11 Nov 2012

How come that name sounds familiar?

http://towtalk.net ... Hosted by Zarconia.net!
Quote · 11 Nov 2012

You might know them as:

Roaringbiz

Roaringbizzz

TheJoker

AKATheJoker

Banned many times... 

http://www.boonex.com/forums/?action=goto&search=1#topic/flash-pcitures-showing-half-the-time-please-help.htm

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 11 Nov 2012

Well my RMS is with DreamHost.. But my websites are with BlueHost.. I have one at ChamberTheory.com and the other is at Ink2Be.com.. Both sites are just being built.. DreamHost just done something to there Jave yesterday and Now my RMS does not work.. So tried re installing it from scratch and nothing.. Still only loads.. So don't think I will have a RMS anymore..

Quote · 11 Nov 2012

Indeed this is true.  my advice as it was 3 years ago.  spend $4 a month move a copy of your site to hostgator and see what works then. i am willing to bet the server at home is the problem.

you have a million problems all over the place with your site but i have done 6 upgrades and a handful of installs and not one has any problems that you have.

You might know them as:

Roaringbiz

Roaringbizzz

TheJoker

AKATheJoker

Banned many times... 

http://www.boonex.com/forums/?action=goto&search=1#topic/flash-pcitures-showing-half-the-time-please-help.htm

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 11 Nov 2012

I bought this website and everything with it for 3000 bux.

I don't know what the past owner did.

Quote · 11 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.