Hi is anyone good with seo need help please

Hi i want some free advice , i have a website thats for adults , but there are some big massive adult websites like adultfriendfinder , is it possible to make my website show under the keyword adultfriendfinder so i get lots of visitors , many thanks.

Quote · 23 Apr 2014

Newton27 is the SEO guy here but he is away on holiday until sometime in May I believe.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 23 Apr 2014

If you type in "adult friend finder" or "adultfriendfinder" into google you'll notice that the organic listings are ALL related to that website. No competition listed. Also, there are NO Paid listings (adwords) other than the one for AdultFriendFinder which tells me that the name is probably trademarked (and no bidding on it).

Having your website show under that name via keyword is not likely to happen via organic or paid listings (and will likely have their lawyers contact you).

Quote · 23 Apr 2014

is it possible to make my website show under the keyword adultfriendfinder

I should have read more.  No, the keyword adultfriendfinder; which is not really a word, is most likely trademarked as well as the phrase "Adult Friend Finder".  You can do a trademark search to see what they have traded marked.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 23 Apr 2014

on your site you can add the keyword you want

but you will never be first up - nor the first page with the keyword AdultFriendFinder ))

you can also make a campaign  AdWords -   on the keywords you want

but the name must not appear in your ad -  only in the keywords

Bosun / Moderator -- My Products : http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/danielmarseille
Quote · 23 Apr 2014

Hi do can everyone do something type in " adult social network " in google and tell me what are the first 5 results please , many thanks

Quote · 23 Apr 2014

see screen shot from U.K.

Untitled.jpg · 327.7K · 183 views
Quote · 23 Apr 2014

Thanks club , i need some tips on how to show under some big sites , i know its possible i have before been under top sites ,does any one no any sneaky ways to show on google top searches please

Quote · 23 Apr 2014

Thanks club , i need some tips on how to show under some big sites , i know its possible i have before been under top sites ,does any one no any sneaky ways to show on google top searches please

I can help you when I get back home. 

I rank 7th today on google for the keywords for my site.

"gay men online"

I've never paid for adwords as google frowns on adult sites.

I've got several post here about this subject.

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 23 Apr 2014

Paying for it is the only way a new site will show up on the first page of Google, unless you establish your site as the site everyone wants to visit for that keyword that that person is searching. Of course, if your site's name is the keyword that people are searching for then it will show up if there are no other major well known and visited sites that have the same Keyword. Then there could  be that favoritism issue like YouTube. If you want to show up on Google first page for free then you need to have Repetitivily Unique, New, and Desired Content, maybe even many times per day.

There is a "base need" of Page Title, keyword listing on each page and submitting site maps to search engines. Videos help with creditability as well as site visits  and back links,  although what percentage of help those do have is in question. Also pictures with Alternate text may have a benefit.

On top of all that Google does not do well with AJAX'd or Javascript content, they cannot read it. Therefore, since most Dolphin sites are filled with Ajax and Javascript, a static HTML page alternative should be developed. It's like taking a picture of your sites page and then converting to full HTML content. You will also need to tell Google to look for the static page in the Header. This should be a priority to the developers of Dolphin software, if they want there software buyers to be successful in search engine placement.

Modzzz and UE30 have an event module that does well in placing your events on the first page of Google. Of course it depends on the keywords and details.

Hope that helps

You can read more about SEO on Google webmaster pages.

Vunderba..... Challenge Yourself to be the Best...... Hosting from Zarconia.net
Quote · 23 Apr 2014

You can get great organic listings with the right efforts! You don't always need to spend cash on Adwords or whatever to get top listings. With a site (2 year old at the time) I was able to gain and hold TOP listings across multi niches and topics and it only involved efforts and patience. At time the site was ranking better than world leading sites like BBC News, Youtube, e-how etc etc for same stories and topics being covered. so yeah, it can be done without advertising and by the average webmaster ...

Here are some tips I have shared at BoonEx before:

• Add quality unique content
  • Have keywords within content ... Around 5 .... keyword stuffing is not advised!
  • Have keywords in post URL ... Also the standard tags such a meta description, title, and header tags are still important for user engagement and core SEO optimization.
  • Do your alt text but don't repeatedly use the same alt text and try to mix it up.
  • Have in-content anchor text links but don't over do them.
  • Keep link building practices natural and don't bother with link farms.
  • Share your site and content across authority sites.
DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 24 Apr 2014

The phrase "Adult Friend Finder" is as GG mentioned most likely trademarked. However you can boost your position in the search pages by cleverly using each word separately as part of the content on many of the pages on your site. But you will never get top position on that. And if you use the exact phrase or word "adultfriendfinder" you may find their lawyers in your face.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 24 Apr 2014

Thanks people im also using link dumps / traffic twister / flowspirit aka jingling / and Tukanas Hits Generator .

Quote · 24 Apr 2014

If you are trying to grab like-minded audience , a good idea is to check out their top keywords and base your content around them ...  My tips above was for SEO in general and not to directly compete with the named site even though you still could and the tips would help.

Their current top keywords via quick search:-

adult chat sites              
sex contacts              
adult dating              
personals              
sex date              
face sex              
threesome              
sex websites              
matureswingers              
adult personals
DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
Quote · 24 Apr 2014

face sex ?

Quote · 24 Apr 2014

LOL .... yeah I know, but this is what my quick search revealed!

Source: http://www.ispionage.com/research/default.aspx?q=adultfriendfinder.com&lc=1

there is probs better tools you can use to find out what their top performing keywords are!

Also, I can tell you that they do not get all their traffic due to good content or even because of how long they have been around ... They are very heavy advertisers! This is not bad but GOOD for other webmasters...  and means you can work on the great content they don't have for the keywords they are using in their advertising etc. It's possible to gain listings naturally that takes them $$$$$'s to get along side.

face sex ?

Quote · 24 Apr 2014

Just because of who they are or the money they have to throw around don't mean you can't somewhat compete and see great results .... like I said; in the past myself with my Dolphin site have had better results than names even bigger than them, so it can be done!

Quote · 24 Apr 2014

Hi thanks for the great info and help , many thanks

Quote · 24 Apr 2014

If you use Adwords, there's nothing stopping you from using Adultfriendfinder as a keyword.  But it would cost a lot.

I have a non-dolphin site that uses popular site names as keywords, but it doesn't always work.

Quote · 24 Apr 2014

be very very careful with backlinks, due to changes that google has made, backlinks can do a lot more harm than good if done wrong, so please make sure you do it right because it can be even harder to get where you want to be second time around

Quote · 24 Apr 2014

None of these will help you with Google, some might actually hurt you.

Thanks people im also using link dumps / traffic twister / flowspirit aka jingling / and Tukanas Hits Generator .

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 24 Apr 2014

Here is a good example of good content with TOP organic listing and involves another BoonEx member's profession / site including my own site and optimization...

Nathan of Global Dance Network added some content to my site a number of years back (2012) ... One of his premium keywords is 'salsa flare' >> after a little SEO optimization; his content and in-turn his site was (within a few weeks) #1 in the entire world for the premium keyword; beating YouTube, e-how and other BIG names who are true authority sites and always almost have top positions whether their content is good or bad.

He was basically #1 in the entire world for just over 1 year and without any cost whatsoever.

Even to this day; 2 years later ....Nathan's content and his site via my own site SocialMunch is still strong and proudly on page one of Google search engines (holding positions 3 - 6 (varies between positions month to month)) and still beating YouTube (most times), Vimeo, and ALL other BIG names and big names in his profession / niche.

I know the competition for the niche might not be as strong as adult sites and keywords, but this is solid proof that you can get to page #1 of Google search engines and even hold down TOP natural listings & kick other big names / authority sites asses without advertising etc and it's not just some short time luck :)

Quote · 24 Apr 2014

Social Monkey and all similar sites with get you slapped hard by big G ... I can't stress enough how important it is not to use these crappy harmful schemes!

Going back to one of my tips:

• Keep link building practices natural and don't bother with link farms.
Quote · 24 Apr 2014

Seems very odd yesterday one of my videos with a title of another site appeared on the first page of google , an hour later it was gone , it does it all the time , why is this happening coming and going , i feel like im at the seaside watching the waves going in and out lol

Quote · 25 Apr 2014

Hi im also using these robot txt settings , are they search engine friendly .

User-Agent: *
# Directories
Disallow: /administration/
Disallow: /backup/
Disallow: /flash/
Disallow: /inc/
Disallow: /langs/
Disallow: /periodic/
Disallow: /plugins/
Disallow: /simg/
Disallow: /templates/
Disallow: /tmp/
Disallow: /xmlrpc/
Disallow: /m/google_search/
# Files
Disallow: /forgot.php
Disallow: /join.php
Disallow: /logout.php
Disallow: /get_rss_feed.php
Disallow: /searchKeyword.php
Disallow: /searchKeywordContent.php
Disallow: /search_home.php
Disallow: /search.php
Disallow: /crossdomain.xml

# Block these Robots:

User-agent: ia_archiver
Disallow: /

User-agent: grub-client

User-agent: grub

User-agent: WebZip

User-agent: larbin

User-agent: b2w/0.1

User-agent: Copernic

User-agent: psbot

User-agent: Python-urllib

User-agent: NetMechanic

User-agent: URL_Spider_Pro

User-agent: CherryPicker

User-agent: EmailCollector

User-agent: EmailSiphon

User-agent: WebBandit

User-agent: EmailWolf

User-agent: ExtractorPro

User-agent: CopyRightCheck

User-agent: Crescent

User-agent: SiteSnagger

User-agent: ProWebWalker

User-agent: CheeseBot

User-agent: LNSpiderguy

User-agent: Mozilla

User-agent: mozilla

User-agent: mozilla/3

User-agent: mozilla/4

User-agent: mozilla/5

User-agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.0; Windows NT)

User-agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.0; Windows 95)

User-agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.0; Windows 98)

User-agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.0; Windows XP)

User-agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.0; Windows 2000)

User-agent: Alexibot

User-agent: Teleport

User-agent: TeleportPro

User-agent: MIIxpc

User-agent: Telesoft

User-agent: Website Quester

User-agent: moget/2.1

User-agent: WebZip/4.0

User-agent: WebStripper

User-agent: WebSauger

User-agent: WebCopier

User-agent: NetAnts

User-agent: Mister PiX

User-agent: WebAuto

User-agent: TheNomad

User-agent: WWW-Collector-E

User-agent: RMA

User-agent: libWeb/clsHTTP

User-agent: asterias

User-agent: httplib

User-agent: turingos

User-agent: spanner

User-agent: InfoNaviRobot

User-agent: Harvest/1.5

User-agent: Bullseye/1.0

User-agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; BullsEye; Windows 95)

User-agent: Crescent Internet ToolPak HTTP OLE Control v.1.0

User-agent: CherryPickerSE/1.0

User-agent: CherryPickerElite/1.0

User-agent: WebBandit/3.50

User-agent: NICErsPRO

User-agent: Microsoft URL Control - 5.01.4511

User-agent: DittoSpyder

User-agent: Foobot

User-agent: SpankBot

User-agent: BotALot

User-agent: lwp-trivial/1.34

User-agent: lwp-trivial

User-agent: BunnySlippers

User-agent: Microsoft URL Control - 6.00.8169

User-agent: URLy Warning

User-agent: Wget/1.6

User-agent: Wget/1.5.3

User-agent: Wget

User-agent: LinkWalker

User-agent: cosmos

User-agent: moget

User-agent: hloader

User-agent: humanlinks

User-agent: LinkextractorPro

User-agent: Offline Explorer

User-agent: Mata Hari

User-agent: LexiBot

User-agent: Web Image Collector

User-agent: The Intraformant

User-agent: True_Robot/1.0

User-agent: True_Robot

User-agent: BlowFish/1.0

User-agent: JennyBot

User-agent: MIIxpc/4.2

User-agent: BuiltBotTough

User-agent: ProPowerBot/2.14

User-agent: BackDoorBot/1.0

User-agent: toCrawl/UrlDispatcher

User-agent: WebEnhancer

User-agent: suzuran

User-agent: VCI WebViewer VCI WebViewer Win32

User-agent: VCI

User-agent: Szukacz/1.4

User-agent: QueryN Metasearch

User-agent: Openfind data gathere

User-agent: Openfind

User-agent: Xenu's Link Sleuth 1.1c

User-agent: Xenu's

User-agent: Zeus

User-agent: RepoMonkey Bait & Tackle/v1.01

User-agent: RepoMonkey

User-agent: Microsoft URL Control

User-agent: Openbot

User-agent: URL Control

User-agent: Zeus Link Scout

User-agent: Zeus 32297 Webster Pro V2.9 Win32

User-agent: Webster Pro

User-agent: EroCrawler

User-agent: LinkScan/8.1a Unix

User-agent: Keyword Density/0.9

User-agent: Kenjin Spider

User-agent: Iron33/1.0.2

User-agent: Bookmark search tool

User-agent: GetRight/4.2

User-agent: FairAd Client

User-agent: Gaisbot

User-agent: Aqua_Products

User-agent: Radiation Retriever 1.1

User-agent: Flaming AttackBot

User-agent: Oracle Ultra Search

User-agent: MSIECrawler

User-agent: PerMan

User-Agent: OmniExplorer_Bot

Quote · 25 Apr 2014

Hi im also using these robot txt settings , are they search engine friendly .

I have never used a robot.txt file.

Quote · 25 Apr 2014

I have never used a robot.txt file.

i'm glad you said that because i thought there was something wrong when i realised i haven't got one

Quote · 25 Apr 2014

I know they are there, the bots, but with some modules, it's not necessary IMO.

Quote · 25 Apr 2014

Do i need a robots txt file , is mine above ok

Quote · 26 Apr 2014

Do i need a robots txt file , is mine above ok

Quote · 27 Apr 2014

Robots.txt has nothing to do with SEO and no you don't need one. That file just tells the ETHICAL crawlers what you don't want indexed. All those bad bots you have listed aren't going to read the robot.txt at all... usually the only time they do is to see what you're trying to hide and then crawl that first.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 28 Apr 2014

What are the best keyword for adult sites , you cant use xxx or sex people say search engines will block your listing

Quote · 28 Apr 2014

I already suggested the best way to get strong keywords and make them your own ...

Research keywords the popular adult sites are using in their advertising and then build content and use the keywords at your own site! Many of these really popular adult sites actually have very little quality content.

The keywords work for them because they are getting attention via their advertising (hence why they using the keywords they are) BUT it will work for you better as your are aiming to have good content with the keywords  and in-turn get good organic listings etc.

Quote · 29 Apr 2014

What are the best keyword for adult sites , you cant use xxx or sex people say search engines will block your listing

Your right; don't use those, "xxx or sex."

There are many ways around this.

I'll post the index information from my site, a well written introduction is all you really need.

Those SEO tools to add information to specific pages will not help you.

I think my site list so well on searches because my url is actually the most used keywords for my niche.

A well written intro.

Hi Guy, welcome to (YOURSITENAME.COM). The all NEW (YOUR NICHE) network where you can meet other (NICHE NAME) from your area and around the world. It's easy to make friends, or find a suitable partner, a hot date while out of your city; find it here, no matter what you're looking for.

On (YOURSITENAME.COM) you can create your own personal profile with photos and videos, you can personalize your profile by changing backgrounds and colors, making it unique so you stand out from the (NICHE) crowd.

Don't worry, for each profile block you can set the privacy, making sure the whole world does not see your naughtiness. You have total control.

Many (NICHE) from around the world have already joined our gay network, so why not you?

JOIN FOR FREE.    <(MAKE THIS A HYPERLINK TO YOUR JOIN PAGE)

Joining is fast and free and gives you the ability to get in contact with other (NICHE) in your region and maybe more.

It's easy to find a suitable partner, no matter what you're looking for.

Browse profiles, photos and videos, chat with other (NICHE), send and read messages to and from other (NICHE), and all that totally free here on (YOURSITENAME.COM).

Put your join form on your index.

Use PAC to totally lock down the site, this has gained the most memberships doing this.

Make HTML blocks informing the guest they are only a guest, allow them to only see certain parts of the site.

I allow everyone to view some photos, not all features.

I allow everyone to view some videos, not all of them.

I allow viewing of the new members, viewing of a limited profile. With the info blocks,

I think that is about all you need, it's all I have done.

profile-page.jpg · 147.7K · 382 views
Quote · 4 May 2014

As a follow up.

An example of a search today, "chat video for gay guys" on Google places me 5th.

Looking at the results, it proves the "intro page" is needed.

Gay Men Online

gaymenonline.net/‎ 

Browse profiles, photos and videoschat with other gay men, send and read messages to and from other gay men online, and all that totally free here on Gay    <<<<<< this is all taken from the intro page.

placement.jpg · 160.8K · 409 views
Quote · 4 May 2014

Thats good

Quote · 6 May 2014

Why would you want to hide the text .... ?

Also, hiding any text is not advised and could in-fact get you shot in the foot by Google... they don't like tricks like that and are very on to these methods! Things like making text the color of your page or whatever is a BIG no no!

A nice text area like I suggested and as you can see Newton also has adopted in the screen shot is enough to 1) add some keywords, 2) make your visitors feel welcome, 3) Help visitors to be more attracted to your site, 4) Help audience understand your site and what its about better

Quote · 6 May 2014

hi you have seen my homepage banner its just an image , what software can i use so the text is real , i find it very hard to create a banner with the built in editer

Quote · 6 May 2014

You can add the banner as background image and place text over it ...

Maybe use table to achieve this ...

It's not too hard.

hi you have seen my homepage banner its just an image , what software can i use so the text is real , i find it very hard to create a banner with the built in editer

Quote · 6 May 2014

No need, I have a totally pornographic image for my bottom banner. (Hard Core)

It's about the index content in text, and the growing memberships.

I only do the banner for guest, no other ads or vulgar words on the site except for some member names.

Quote · 6 May 2014

You should not worry about this.

If that were the case, all adult related content would be removed and we know that is not happening.

It's how popular it is, and searched for.

Quote · 6 May 2014

I still think the welcoming message / text area is the better idea, not just for SEO and as way to get some keywords in there BUT for the audience also ...

Quote · 6 May 2014

I still think the welcoming message / text area is the better idea, not just for SEO and as way to get some keywords in there BUT for the audience also ...

Yes, as you see the intro is FULL of keywords.

Quote · 6 May 2014

Questions about the keyword laden intro

- how often should the main key words be repeated in the intro?

- where exactly should the intro be placed?  (we will have it on its own page, but should the html block be placed on the join form, the homepage or elsewhere?)

- will it make a difference if the intro block is on the homepage but visible to guests only?  (our site will have a landing page where the only thing to really do is join, but if someone manually goes to the homepage url then the intro block would appear until that person joined/logged in)

Thx 

yes, I searched before asking....
Quote · 7 May 2014

- will it make a difference if the intro block is on the homepage but visible to guests only? It is done on the index page, in an HTML block for guest only.

The smaller one is done on the member profile page, several actually; guest only.

I never like a splash page, search engines don't either.

The keywords are done in the meta tags section, the intro is not considered "keywords" but they show that way.

i.e. when you run a page analyzer you don't get the "too many keywords."

If I start to fall on the first page on Google I change a few words and it brings me back up. Google see's this as content changes, with all the important wordage for searches.

Quote · 7 May 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.