Is there a solution to stop video theft software?

Is there a solution to stop video theft software? I am trying to create a way for video producers to be able to upload onto my site without worrying about piracy from video downloading software and leeching/hotlinking.

Quote · 22 Oct 2014

Every time Youtube beats one method someone comes up with something else. I think Netflix handles it pretty well but you would have to dump a ton of money into it for someone to create something for Dolphin.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 22 Oct 2014

If the video can be played on your computer, there will always be a way to steal it.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 22 Oct 2014

Exactly. Internet Security is the ultimate OxyMoron....

http://towtalk.net ... Hosted by Zarconia.net!
Quote · 22 Oct 2014

Leech protection is easy. You can do that from your server administration panel.  Leech protection can be fun too. A while back, I discovered that some seller on ebay was using one of my photo upload sites to host photos for his ebay auctions, because he was too cheap to pay the 25 cents per image fee to host the images on ebay,  Well, I set up leach protection to serve up a different image to all his ebay auctions.  The guy must have gone on vacation or something, because for a whole week, he never noticed that all the photos in his 50+ ebay auctions were the same photo of a hand with the middle finger extended.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 23 Oct 2014

Leech protection is easy. You can do that from your server administration panel.  Leech protection can be fun too. A while back, I discovered that some seller on ebay was using one of my photo upload sites to host photos for his ebay auctions, because he was too cheap to pay the 25 cents per image fee to host the images on ebay,  Well, I set up leach protection to serve up a different image to all his ebay auctions.  The guy must have gone on vacation or something, because for a whole week, he never noticed that all the photos in his 50+ ebay auctions were the same photo of a hand with the middle finger extended.

LMAO

Quote · 23 Oct 2014

hahhaa love it!

MY SITES http://viptopia.net general social networking | http://www.rangerschat.com/ niche site
Quote · 25 Oct 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.