Legal spam module from eSASe

One more option to earn money via your website!
You allow your site members to absolutely legally create and sand mass mail to other site users.
This is an option to attract business people since your site can help them to imrpove their business and this is another option to promote!

The module is user-friendly and has a lot of tools to create mass mail and this won't be annoying!
1 The site admin is able to set up periodicity of messages sending, its amount etc.
2 The list of membership levels which is allowed to send messages for free can also be set up!
3 As administrator you set up the mail direction: internal Dolphin mail box or external one or both!
4 Payments for this service are accepted through the Dolphin default payments module
5 Administrator can provide with the discounts: More users have chosen to send a message to - more discount can be provided
6 Auto approve or pre-moderation

User's side of this module is very smple to use
All you need is type a message and set up the auditory of recipients. Recipinents can be chosen by country, by sex, age, membership level etc.

view more details here: http://www.boonex.com/m/legal-spam 

We only have a unique modules for dolphin!
Quote · 25 Jul 2011

Good idea, but I would change the name. Anything thats got 'spam' in the name just instantly looks like junk.

If I were a member on a site and saw this, I would opt out by not using the site. Dont want anything telling me I will receive 'spam' as a part of the membership.

Just a thought...

Marketing mail, or Mail Adverts would make it sound more inviting?

Quote · 25 Jul 2011

It's all different flavors of spam, but yes, you should consider a new name.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 25 Jul 2011

Good idea, but I would change the name. Anything thats got 'spam' in the name just instantly looks like junk.

If I were a member on a site and saw this, I would opt out by not using the site. Dont want anything telling me I will receive 'spam' as a part of the membership.

Just a thought...

Marketing mail, or Mail Adverts would make it sound more inviting?

Yes of course you can change any of phrases there!

Quote · 25 Jul 2011

What about the mods URL? even with lang file changes, would that stay the same?

Quote · 25 Jul 2011

I can see a use for this with a site where I want only paying members to be able to mail 1 membership group.

For example, I have a membership level for 'models' and normal members have to use this mod to be able to contact them. Is this possible in the admin setup?

Does it allow me to charge to use internal messenger in effect but with restriction to admin controlled membership levels?

Quote · 25 Jul 2011

What about the mods URL? even with lang file changes, would that stay the same?

Url will can be change to in config.php file. Contact with me, I can help you with this

Quote · 26 Jul 2011

I can see a use for this with a site where I want only paying members to be able to mail 1 membership group.

For example, I have a membership level for 'models' and normal members have to use this mod to be able to contact them. Is this possible in the admin setup?

Does it allow me to charge to use internal messenger in effect but with restriction to admin controlled membership levels?

"For example, I have a membership level for 'models' and normal members have to use this mod to be able to contact them. Is this possible in the admin setup?"

Yes you can select some of you need membership level in filter settings! For example :
1. I need all members from USA that have model membership level

"Does it allow me to charge to use internal messenger in effect but with restriction to admin controlled membership levels?"

2. Yes module controlled by membership level

Quote · 26 Jul 2011

Version 1.0.2 was realized. There was fixed small trouble with discounts in admin panel

Quote · 17 Aug 2011

Module is available for Dolphin 7.1

Quote · 15 Dec 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.