Massmailer

Hello i tried using Massmailer to send message to my members but look at what it displays to me 0 mail successfully added to queue

Does anyone has any idea on what this means help please.

Thanks

Quote · 24 Apr 2014

can someone please help me out? i'm frozen

Quote · 27 Apr 2014

can someone please help me out? i'm frozen

I don't use the massmailer.  I do know that it is tied to the "receive notifications" field in the profile table; if they are set to zero then the member will not be added to the queue.   There is also another field that someone said was important but I can not recall.  Have you searched and read through all the forum topics on the massmailer; there are a lot of them.  It seems that many have had issues with the massmailer.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 27 Apr 2014

I don't think I ever got the bleeping thing to work.  For the longest time what you could send was linked to the members gender and age - and I was trying to use if for a business site.   Not sure if they ever fixed that.

Quote · 27 Apr 2014

I think most people that need a reliable massmailer are turning to the market.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 27 Apr 2014

I see there are a couple modules that attempt to extend the bare-bones default Dolphin Mass Mailer's features so it's at least useable, such as Modzzz's Auto Mailer.  But is there not also a better replacement module available that for the most part succeeds in resolving some of the underlying delivery issues... such as Dolphin_Jay's DT Mass Mailer?

http://pkforum.dolphinhelp.com
Quote · 27 Apr 2014
Thanks to you all for your assistance. Actually DT massmailer will be my solution but I can't get now coz he uses PayPal only to accept payments and PayPal don't accept my credit card. Thanks
Quote · 27 Apr 2014

@Adamsiftm

PM with an email address and I'll send you the mass mailer I have.  

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 27 Apr 2014

Hi Jay

Will you update it to 7.3?

Diddy is not greedy and has time. Dolphin is cool and its not just mine :-)
Quote · 8 Mar 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.