Mobile App Customization Job

I posted a JOB however have had zero response. We have the current Dolphin mobile app live on itunes and Google Play. However, now we are wanting to customize the app to our liking. I am looking to hire someone to assist in the customization of this app. 

I am serious and am ready to get started right away!

Quote · 18 Nov 2014

i would suggest go out side boonex forum and post job on some IT related indian forum, they might help you better. you just need to correctly describe them what you want to change.

Umar Haroon
Quote · 18 Nov 2014

There must be an issues funds/budget and feats you like to implement is bit harder. No one will attempt or rare if they see the budget will not fit the work.

I posted a JOB however have had zero response. We have the current Dolphin mobile app live on itunes and Google Play. However, now we are wanting to customize the app to our liking. I am looking to hire someone to assist in the customization of this app. 

I am serious and am ready to get started right away!

"Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow." @ www.dexpertz.net
Quote · 19 Nov 2014

I can pay whatever amount is needed, as long as it makes sense. Does anyone know where the mobile app files are located? I want to attempt to make some updates myself. Such as enlarge the profile picture on the mobile app profile page, etc.

Quote · 24 Nov 2014

Go to your BoonEx Account > Prime Packages > Download iPhone App source code & Download Android App source code 

Does anyone know where the mobile app files are located?

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 1 Dec 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.