Post more than 5 photos in Dolphin 7?

Using the flash uploader, is there a way to do more than 5 photos at a time.  With the type of site I am doing, people will want to upload a folder of photos.. 20-50 at a time and most likely will not put titles and descriptions.  Is there a way to do more than 5 at a time?

Thanks!

Quote · 21 Oct 2009

bump ?? pretty strange you can only do 5 at a time

Quote · 16 Nov 2010

The flash loader will only allow 5 right now, but you can switch it to "Regular" uploader and just keep clicking the green + sign to add more photos. I would still keep it around 20-25 at a time though.

You can also remove the flash loader option from the Admin Panel > Modules> Photos then click the settings button.. Look at the very bottom and remove the checkmark from Flash. This is also available for videos and music if you want.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 16 Nov 2010

I just ran around that "bug" too.

I need to uplad large amounts of pictures in one upload as I'm party fotografer. So I have from 100+ pics upwards to upload.

It's a NoGo to be limited to 5 (flash) or "1 by 1" in classic.

Please be in mind that people nowadays have smarthones and cheap cameras, so the take many pictures.

Is there a way to uplad zip archives ?

Quote · 26 Feb 2012

isnt there a java uploader in the market that allows the upload of whole folders of images?

Quote · 26 Feb 2012

Not a bug.  It's either a default in SWFuploader, or a limit BoonEx felt comfortable with.  You can search the forums for a how-to on how to up the limit.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 26 Feb 2012

to change file upload and queue for entire site.

look in /inc/classes/BxDolFilesUploader.php
and find this line:

$this->iMaxFilesize = return_bytes(ini_get('upload_max_filesize')); //max allowed from php.ini
        $this->sMultiUploaderParams = array( //Important! Should be override with necessary params
            'accept_file' => '', //Important! Current file non exist. Should be override with accepting file (addFile.php)
            'multi' => 'true',
            'auto' => 'true',
            'accept_format' => '*.*',
            'accept_format_desc' => 'All Files',
            'file_size_limit' => $this->iMaxFilesize, //Examples: 2147483648 B, 2097152, 2097152KB, 2048 MB, 2 GB
            'file_upload_limit' => '25', <------- change here
            'file_queue_limit' => '25', <--------change here
            'button_image_url' => BX_DOL_URL_PLUGINS . 'swfupload/images/XPButtonUploadText_61x22.png',

http://towtalk.net ... Hosted by Zarconia.net!
Quote · 26 Feb 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.