Security attack stoped

Hi,

Today i handed my template to be sorted out by the developers and when back home and checked my email i found this for the first time : Do i have to worry ? or it may be just developers working on my template ?

Thanks for your help

Total impact: 5<br/> Affected tags: Command Execution, id<br/> <br/> Variable: GET.bubbles | Value: AddContent:NaN,Mail:0,Friends:0,Shopping Cart:0,Spy:0,<br/> Impact: 5 | Tags: Command Execution, id<br/> Description: Detects remote code exectuion tests. Will match "ping -n 3 localhost" and "ping localhost -n 3" | Tags: Command Execution, id | ID: 74<br/> <br/> REMOTE_ADDR: xx.x.xxx.114 HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR: HTTP_CLIENT_IP: SCRIPT_FILENAME: /home/xxxx/xxxxx/member_menu_queries.php QUERY_STRING: action=get_bubbles_values&bubbles=AddContent%3ANaN%2CMail%3A0%2CFriends%3A0%2CShopping+Cart%3A0%2CSpy%3A0%2C&_r=0.11338517483469779 REQUEST_URI: /member_menu_queries.php?action=get_bubbles_values&bubbles=AddContent%3ANaN%2CMail%3A0%2CFriends%3A0%2CShopping+Cart%3A0%2CSpy%3A0%2C&_r=0.11338517483469779 QUERY_STRING: action=get_bubbles_values&bubbles=AddContent%3ANaN%2CMail%3A0%2CFriends%3A0%2CShopping+Cart%3A0%2CSpy%3A0%2C&_r=0.11338517483469779 SCRIPT_NAME: /member_menu_queries.php PHP_SELF: /member_menu_queries.php
Proud Hosted by Zarconia.net
Quote · 30 Mar 2015

Not really. Make sure both threshold options under Admin Panel => Settings => Advanced Settings => Security are set to -1. This is from PHPIDS, a security feature that's horribly broken in Dolphin. Best left disabled.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 31 Mar 2015

Thanks both are set to -1

Quote · 31 Mar 2015

Thanks both are set to -1

Were they already set to -1. or did you have to change them to -1?

Reason i ask is because if they were already at -1 and you still got that message then it's malfunctioning and you may have to do something else.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 31 Mar 2015

They were already set to -1 and this is the first time i got that message since installed dolphin pro 7.1.5 ! And i got it on the day the developers commencing working on my template.

Thanks

Quote · 31 Mar 2015

Mine are set to -1 and once in a blue moon I will get a security attack message.  I just ignore the messages.  Haven't gotten any in a long time.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 31 Mar 2015

They were already set to -1 and this is the first time i got that message since installed dolphin pro 7.1.5 ! And i got it on the day the developers commencing working on my template.

Thanks

See this thread by Deano: http://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/Remove-PHPIDS.htm

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 31 Mar 2015

Thanks for your help, if it does happen again then i will follow deanos instructions ...

Quote · 31 Mar 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.