Sending Mass eMail from D7.1

Greetings -

I transferred my D7 from one domain to another domain. Now, I need to send an email to all of my members from the new domain to invite them back to the new site. I was wondering what is the best way to do this without running into spam issues. As you know, when google sees too many emails coming from one host, it marks it as spam; as result, the emails may not reach their proper destination.

Please note, I have about 10K emails and I was wondering how you folks mange your emails especially when it gets over 10,000+ emails..

Thank you so much for your input.. 

Quote · 29 Jul 2015

Did you not redirect the old domain to the new one? That and a banner should make it clear. You can also use the built-in mass mailer to send out a mass mail to all members (and adjust the settings to limit the bulk send rate).

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 29 Jul 2015
@Nathan Could you please direct me where to find the built-in mass mailer in Admin ?
I went to settings > email templates   but I only see email templates, I am looking for the Form where I can compose a mass email..  Also, would I be able to set it up to send let say 100 emails per week ?

Thank you !
Quote · 30 Jul 2015

@Nathan Could you please direct me where to find the built-in mass mailer in Admin ?
I went to settings > email templates   but I only see email templates, I am looking for the Form where I can compose a mass email..  Also, would I be able to set it up to send let say 100 emails per week ?

Thank you !

Admin Panel > Tools > Mass Mailer. There's a Settings link in the top of the block to limit how many emails to send at once per run.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 30 Jul 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.