Settings > Membership Levels > Actions

At the top of the actions list in Membership Levels I've just noticed _mma_Browse.

Does anyone know what that is supposed to be?

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 29 Jan 2015

That key does not show up in a Dolphin 7.1.4 search.  It is most likely from a third party module that you installed that has a missing language key; or they updated the module and added the key.  If from an updated module, and you uploaded the language file of the updated module, then recompiling the language for the module will add the key.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 30 Jan 2015

Thanks, geek_girl.

On further investigation in the sys_acl_actions table, 'Browse' (id '0') comes in after 'blog posts comments delete and edit' (id '124').

Looking at my SQL back-ups, I noticed this happened somewhere between June 28th and Dec 23rd, 2014.

In the website Admin > Page Builder drop-down list, 'Location Review View' and 'Location Review Browse' come in after 'Blog Post View' and 'Blog Home'.

My back-up compare of the table sys_page_compose_pages also confirms that 'modzzz_location_reviews_view' and 'modzzz_location_reviews_browse' appear after 'bx_blogs', 'bx_blogs_home' and some pages I added myself between the two back-up points.

Strangely, both 'modzzz_location_reviews_view' and 'modzzz_location_reviews_browse' entries are given the same order number in the database.

Maybe this is something for modzzz to look into?

Quote · 30 Jan 2015

Yes, check with the developers of any third party module that you think might be associated with it.

Quote · 30 Jan 2015

The location module writes an entry to sys_acl_actions called 'location browse' (not 'Browse'). I would advise you to just delete that entry and clear cache.

Thanks, geek_girl.

On further investigation in the sys_acl_actions table, 'Browse' (id '0') comes in after 'blog posts comments delete and edit' (id '124').

Looking at my SQL back-ups, I noticed this happened somewhere between June 28th and Dec 23rd, 2014.

In the website Admin > Page Builder drop-down list, 'Location Review View' and 'Location Review Browse' come in after 'Blog Post View' and 'Blog Home'.

My back-up compare of the table sys_page_compose_pages also confirms that 'modzzz_location_reviews_view' and 'modzzz_location_reviews_browse' appear after 'bx_blogs', 'bx_blogs_home' and some pages I added myself between the two back-up points.

Strangely, both 'modzzz_location_reviews_view' and 'modzzz_location_reviews_browse' entries are given the same order number in the database.

Maybe this is something for modzzz to look into?

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 30 Jan 2015

After deleting the Browse entry, I could no longer browse profiles as a non-member.

checkAction() fatal error. Unknown action ID: 0

Adding Browse back in the database with an id of 0 allows me to view the profiles again.

Of course, _mma_Browse comes back in the Membership Levels actions.

Cry

Quote · 1 Feb 2015

In the language settings, add the language key _mma_Browse = browse profiles

After deleting the Browse entry, I could no longer browse profiles as a non-member.

checkAction() fatal error. Unknown action ID: 0

Adding Browse back in the database with an id of 0 allows me to view the profiles again.

Of course, _mma_Browse comes back in the Membership Levels actions.

Cry

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 1 Feb 2015

Thanks modzz but do we have any idea what added 'Browse' to the 'sys_acl_actions' table with an ID of '0' in the first place?

Quote · 1 Feb 2015

I am not sure. It doesn't seem to be a default Dolphin action.

Thanks modzz but do we have any idea what added 'Browse' to the 'sys_acl_actions' table with an ID of '0' in the first place?

Quote · 1 Feb 2015

We already have 'view profiles' (selected).

Even with this (newly named) 'browse profiles' unselected non-members can browse the profiles.

Quote · 1 Feb 2015

As I tried to indicate, most likely it was from a third party module; we have no way of knowing which one.  My guess is that a module was uninstalled and it left behind an action; the associated language key was removed..  If you like, you can peruse the database or use one of the actions manager in the market.

Quote · 2 Feb 2015

Wait, will send you a PM first.

Quote · 2 Feb 2015

Since my two database reference points all I've done is add Location mod patches (by modzz) and upgraded 7.1.4 to 7.1.5

Location mod did add another two entries in sys_page_compose_pages - 'modzzz_location_reviews_view' and 'modzzz_location_reviews_browse' with the same id.

This view and browse duplication does disturb me but it doesn't seem to bother modzz.

Maybe I need to look closer at the 7.1.4 to 7.1.5 upgrade.

As I tried to indicate, most likely it was from a third party module; we have no way of knowing which one.  My guess is that a module was uninstalled and it left behind an action; the associated language key was removed..  If you like, you can peruse the database or use one of the actions manager in the market.

Quote · 2 Feb 2015

I sent you a PM, please read it.

Quote · 2 Feb 2015

Replied.

I sent you a PM, please read it.

Quote · 2 Feb 2015

@geek_girl - This action is not coming from a deleted module, otherwise it would not be invoked when he deletes it from the database.
@TravelNotes - 'sys_page_compose_pages' and 'sys_acl_actions' tables have absolutely no relation. One has to do with which pages are in the page builder and the other stores actions for membership levels. If you wish you can PM me your site details and I will troubleshoot it (for free) and tell you exactly which module or feature on your site is utilizing this action. I will assure you again that it is not the Location or Point modules.

Quote · 2 Feb 2015

Thanks for all your help, modzz. Way and above the call of duty.

Cool

Quote · 2 Feb 2015

Yes, Modzzz is an asset to the community.  Please PM me the answer to the problem as it has me curious.

Quote · 2 Feb 2015

Thank you :) I am waiting on the access details to look at it.

Yes, Modzzz is an asset to the community.  Please PM me the answer to the problem as it has me curious.

Quote · 2 Feb 2015

BOTH of you (Geek Girl, Modzzz) are an asset. Ive been browsing through here for a few days, and found Its no small coincidence to see you both at the helm of so many resolutions!

Quote · 8 Mar 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.