Your mod request - January 15

Hello everybody,

at first I hope this is the right place for my post! If not, I´m very sorry! Then move it to the right place please, Nathan.

In boonex market there are really a huge numbers of good mods from professional developers. This is why I want to ask you guys directly which mods do you still need. If I like your suggestions I will develop it and post it here for free.

This is the first boonex community mod request. I will try to add every month a new request post.

Please feel free to post some suggestions.

Many thanks @all!

Experienced Developer and Designer. If you need help, just hit me up.
Quote · 28 Jan 2015

January 15?

Hello everybody,

at first I hope this is the right place for my post! If not, I´m very sorry! Then move it to the right place please, Nathan.

In boonex market there are really a huge numbers of good mods from professional developers. This is why I want to ask you guys directly which mods do you still need. If I like your suggestions I will develop it and post it here for free.

This is the first boonex community mod request. I will try to add every month a new request post.

Please feel free to post some suggestions.

Many thanks @all!

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 28 Jan 2015

Sorry, it was a mistake.

It should be January 2015. It would be nice, if a moderator can change it.

Quote · 28 Jan 2015

Something I'd like to see is the ability to hide some profiles to non-members.

More to the point, only make profiles of certain Membership levels (ie. paying 'Verified' members) viewable to the general public (and search engines).

This might stop people just signing up to create a profile with links in their description and then disappearing.

Recurring Membership Payments through PayPal would also compliment that nicely.

Cool

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 29 Jan 2015

VK.COM Connect

VK.COM is the 3d world social network by active members. It aheads of Google+, LinkedIN etc. by active members.

But we still don't have ANY mod for fast connect to Dolphin-built websites for VK.COM users (((

Quote · 29 Jan 2015

Many thanks! I will make some thoughts about it and will give you feedback asap.

Quote · 29 Jan 2015

VK.COM Connect

Hi malpa,

thanks! Can you tell me, which features would be most important the new plugin should have?

thank you!

Quote · 29 Jan 2015

should be a mod on market that does the following. Its a basic needed feature.

Profile page photo should not re-direct to photos module, it should open in a pop up by itself when you click on it, or just not open at all but just be a photo on profile page!

An extension of this is similar thing but for profile photo album.

This should be separate from regular photo albums...

User should be able to upload multiple photos to it, all of which are viewable in pop up (lightbox) on profile page immediately when you click on the photo thumbnail ON THE PROFILE PAGE!

At the mo, user is on someones profile, the click the 'profile photo album' - which re-directs them to photos module, not the profile. 

They still thing they are in profile as they are just following links... 

they then click a photo to view.

There are no obvious links on the 'view photo' page to go back to profile, other than the users avatar...

should all be contained just on the profile page!

Quote · 29 Jan 2015

The main feature is a possibility to register\login to Dolphin powered website via login at VK.COM (like FacebookConnect module).

VK.COM Connect

Hi malpa,

thanks! Can you tell me, which features would be most important the new plugin should have?

thank you!

Quote · 29 Jan 2015

I think Andrew should be implored to get this functionality done in Dolphin. If someone do it as a module then Boonex might be reluctant to implement the functionality in the core script.

Profile page photo should not re-direct to photos module, it should open in a pop up by itself when you click on it, or just not open at all but just be a photo on profile page!

User should be able to upload multiple photos to it, all of which are viewable in pop up (lightbox) on profile page immediately when you click on the photo thumbnail ON THE PROFILE PAGE!

At the mo, user is on someones profile, the click the 'profile photo album' - which re-directs them to photos module, not the profile. 

There are no obvious links on the 'view photo' page to go back to profile, other than the users avatar...

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 31 Jan 2015

@Xeulan: You could start by sorting out your Premium Subnavigation Menu Manager V2.1 - Now with Style Manager!

Quote · 31 Jan 2015

Thanks. Do you also have a mod request?

@Xeulan: You could start by sorting out your Premium Subnavigation Menu Manager V2.1 - Now with Style Manager!

Quote · 31 Jan 2015

This has been mentioned many many times in previous forum posts, but never looked into by Boonex...

Agreed, it 'should' be a standard feature.

I think Andrew should be implored to get this functionality done in Dolphin. If someone do it as a module then Boonex might be reluctant to implement the functionality in the core script.

Quote · 31 Jan 2015

Would you consider a mod that shows the latest additions to the site stats according to an admin determined time frame (e.g. "Today", "Last 72 hrs", "Previous Week")?

A "What's New?" display either independent of, or in conjunction with, the site stats.

7.3.5 with responsive UNI
Quote · 31 Jan 2015

I need a button where i click once and it's shared to all other social media websites.

Not that people must each time click on the Facebook or twitter button.

1 page to fill in all the paswords... Then 1 button... hup shared to every other social media website where the pasword is filled in. 

http://www.busimatch.club ( The most exclusive business club)
Quote · 1 Feb 2015

Would you consider a mod that shows the latest additions to the site stats according to an admin determined time frame (e.g. "Today", "Last 72 hrs", "Previous Week")?

A "What's New?" display either independent of, or in conjunction with, the site stats.

@sbg101

I have 2 questions:

a) Which difference do you see between your requested mod and the timeline actions?

b) Who should be able to see this stats? Only the admin?

Thank you

Quote · 1 Feb 2015

I need a button where i click once and it's shared to all other social media websites.

Not that people must each time click on the Facebook or twitter button.

1 page to fill in all the paswords... Then 1 button... hup shared to every other social media website where the pasword is filled in.

@

What or which actions should be shared by this click action?

Thank you

Quote · 1 Feb 2015

More to the point, only make profiles of certain Membership levels (ie. paying 'Verified' members) viewable to the general public (and search engines).

@TravelNotes

What about to use the membership level actions? For example:

Go to Admin panel -> Settings -> Membership Levels.

Then edit the actions for Non-Members. In the new action panel ust deactive the option "view profiles". Then non-members cant see other profile pages.

This would be a solution for you? Or do you want additional feautres and flexibility?

Quote · 1 Feb 2015

@sbg101

I have 2 questions:

a) Which difference do you see between your requested mod and the timeline actions?

b) Who should be able to see this stats? Only the admin?

Thank you

While viewable by members as well, this would mainly be used to promote the site to visitors and entice them to join by displaying a concise update of the latest additions to the site.

This would be a simple count of the latest blogs, articles, pictures, etc. displayed either as the latest updates only, or as an additional count to the general site stats.

7.3.5 with responsive UNI
Quote · 1 Feb 2015

Helly everybody,

at first I want to say many thanks for your sugesstions.

Now I´ve choose the mod for January 2015.

It´s the suggestions from sbg101, the Site Stat Configurator mod.

I think this mod can help many of dolphin comunity members. It will be for free. I will release the mod in the next days.

Concerning the new mod I also will add a new note or blog post where you can read the coming features.

But what we will make with the others good request? If there are enough other members which want this mod too, please post it here. Then I will transfer this wanted mod to the February 2015 post.

If there are not so many members and want your mod request asap, then you can pm me and I will let you know my approximate price for making something like this for you personally.

Tomorrow I will create a new forum post name "Your mod request - February 2015" where you can add your requests for February.

Many thanks for your ideas and requests.

Quote · 1 Feb 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.