even weirder

I just created a post here in the forums, and now I cannot even access my own posts. I get anerror:

Access denied. You must have advanced status at least to access this area or you are not logged in.

Edit: I can access this post just fine. Not my other one, though:

7.1.6 admin login after site creation/setup

caredesign.net
Quote · 30 May 2015

Yes, I tried to access it as well and get the same access denied.  It must be the post.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 30 May 2015

i had load of them last night as well and give up and went in my bed lol

Proud Hosted by Zarconia.net
Quote · 30 May 2015

hmm - it was just simply that I installed a fresh 7.1.6, and now can not even log in with the credentials I used when setting up the site. Tried several times of reinstalling and deleting the whole site, but the same thing.

caredesign.net
Quote · 30 May 2015

I have not tried yet with 7.1.6; glad that I am waiting as there may be some issues to work out.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 30 May 2015

Seems the post may not exist. We (super moderators) can delete and hide threads, but there wouldn't be a trace in the case of deletion, and I can't access that thread, either. So it seems the forums broke a bit.

@ProfessorSr: Try clearing the cache under /cache, /cache_public, and /tmp. I've seen this happen sometimes with bad cache. But to have it keep happening is a strange one - check the error_log when trying to login.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 30 May 2015

@ProfessorSr: Try clearing the cache under /cache, /cache_public, and /tmp. I've seen this happen sometimes with bad cache. But to have it keep happening is a strange one - check the error_log when trying to login.

that was it - thanks bud. i was getting worried. dont know what i did after the first install, because I even deleted the whole site (so i thought).

caredesign.net
Quote · 30 May 2015

that was it - thanks bud. i was getting worried. dont know what i did after the first install, because I even deleted the whole site (so i thought).

If it happened even between installs, that's strange. Check your error_log - the cache may be corrupting for some reason. If it continues, turn off database cache, or move it to another engine like APC.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 30 May 2015

besides the normal file cache, we do not have any added cache - except for whatever you have on your raine server.

caredesign.net
Quote · 30 May 2015

besides the normal file cache, we do not have any added cache - except for whatever you have on your raine server.

All our servers have APC - so try that (unless you're using another PHP version in cPanel). You can check from the Admin Panel => Tools => Cache. Switch to the engine list, and APC should show as Yes.

If you don't mind, can you open a ticket with us? I'd like to take a look at your site to see why the cache might be acting up.

Quote · 30 May 2015

could everyone please post who hosts your website. I am curious now

Quote · 31 May 2015

@jksurf -

Have web hosting with Zarconia, Liquidweb, and a server at my home.

caredesign.net
Quote · 31 May 2015

Zarconia

Quote · 1 Jun 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.