how to dirtibute app without appstore ? Any idea ?

how to dirtibute app without appstore ? Any idea ? Can we do it directly from our website ?

Umar Haroon
Quote · 27 Nov 2013

This would only work if the device was jailbroken, and that's not a mainstream thing to do. You'll need to use the App Store from Apple.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 27 Nov 2013

Why in the h.e.l.l Apple has continued to be allowed to do such things is beyond me.  Imagine if you had a Microsoft OS computer and you could only buy software from Microsoft?  One should be able to buy apps (and by the way, Apple even tried to claim that word even though it has been in the public domain for years as a shorten form of application) from anywhere and install them on their device without it being unlocked; and Apple controls what bloody apps will be in the app store.  Or imagine that you could only install Dolphin modules that Boonex creates and sells?

Oh, I know why, because the court is full of idiots that don't understand what prior art means and award Apple huge sums of money from their competitors when Apple did not invent the tablet.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 27 Nov 2013

Why in the h.e.l.l Apple has continued to be allowed to do such things is beyond me.  Imagine if you had a Microsoft OS computer and you could only buy software from Microsoft?  One should be able to buy apps (and by the way, Apple even tried to claim that word even though it has been in the public domain for years as a shorten form of application) from anywhere and install them on their device without it being unlocked; and Apple controls what bloody apps will be in the app store.  Or imagine that you could only install Dolphin modules that Boonex creates and sells?

Oh, I know why, because the court is full of idiots that don't understand what prior art means and award Apple huge sums of money from their competitors when Apple did not invent the tablet.

Windows RT is also like that - software can only be installed from the Windows Store. FWIU, there's nothing against locking-down the OS to use only a trusted software repository. I think anyone who buys an Apple product should know by now that Apple does not like ceding control over their devices to the wild blue yonder.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 27 Nov 2013

how to dirtibute app without appstore ? Any idea ? Can we do it directly from our website ?

This can be done several different ways, although the main question at first would be:

What is your requirment or need for distribution without the appstore ? (is it due to the content of the site?)

(and when you say "appstore" I assume you mean Apple's)

PixelSofa, Inc. - a fresh view of the web - www.pixelsofa.com
Quote · 30 Nov 2013

This can be done several different ways, although the main question at first would be:

What is your requirment or need for distribution without the appstore ? (is it due to the content of the site?)

(and when you say "appstore" I assume you mean Apple's)

Yes i was talking about apple app store . i know a way to do it without googleplay for andriod.  What i found is the only process of doing it  through jailbreak. If you have any in mind can you plz share the link. I would be thankful to you :)

Umar Haroon
Quote · 1 Dec 2013

Well you can create an enterprise APN and then install etc..

you can reach us at PixelSofa.com and we can assist with it

PixelSofa, Inc. - a fresh view of the web - www.pixelsofa.com
Quote · 1 Dec 2013

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.