login problems

I am having a new issue with login that has only just started in the past few days. when I try to login even though the password is correct, I keep getting redirected back to the log in page. This happens about 4 times until eventually it agrees to let me in. 

I thought perhaps I had broken something with my messing about with the site so I did fresh install, cleared all cashes and its still happening. has anyone experienced this before and how did they fix it?  Could this be a browser issue?

Quote · 27 Aug 2015

what for template you have set on your site uni or alt in cpanel or the other one 

olso clear cache and cache public  with ftp not the .htaccess files  and your browsers history

Quote · 27 Aug 2015

Voni, try to use the site without the Nanbargal template.

When looking at your site, curious about why this page will not show in the selected template.

/m/news/index/

That page only will display in UNI, not the selected template. I have no clue why that is happening.

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 27 Aug 2015

it works now with the template removed. I don't understand why after all this time suddenly it would be broken. I even had a fresh install of that template, i never had problems before then POW it doesn't work. What is going on?

Quote · 27 Aug 2015

actually I spoke too soon. Its still doing it with the uni template. So i wiped dolphin off my site completely, deleted everything so its complete fresh install. Deleted all the databases and downloaded a fresh copy of dolphin and installed that. the problem is still occurring (not installed the nargabal template so its not that). I keep getting returned to the login page several times. I don't understand what is going on. Why should this suddenly start? Can it be update of some kind? 

Something has changed to make dolphin suddenly not work. If I have deleted every file off the server and reinstalled fresh copy and its still not working IDK what to do.

Quote · 27 Aug 2015

you have olso delite history from your browser what you using 

Quote · 27 Aug 2015

yes i have deleted history from browser. Its also happening in all the other browsers too like firefox ect

Quote · 27 Aug 2015

have you try to put off and on the cache settings 

Enable Cache For CSS Files
Enable Cache For JS Files
Enable Compression For JS/CSS Files(Cache Must Be Enabled)

Quote · 27 Aug 2015

Years ago I had a similar problem and it was the firewall on my home computer.. Is anyone else having trouble with logging in your site?

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 27 Aug 2015

Also, give us a detail review of your server.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 27 Aug 2015

yes those cashes are off while i am working on it. 

@ GG what do you mean detail review? how do I do that?

@Mscott i don't know I deleted everything and everyone thinking it was something I had done to my files. I'll get someone to log in and test

Quote · 27 Aug 2015

Ok its not the antivirus or firewall I just disabled them both and its still happening

Quote · 27 Aug 2015

When I am logged in, mysite/index.php  gives me the correct login page. mysite.com gives me the page you see when you are logged out. It used to just be when I was logged in, mysite.com would be the homepage, but now the mysite.com thinks I am still logged out. 

if you can understand that.

Quote · 27 Aug 2015
is it something to do with redirection? Like when people login they are not being redirected to the logged in bit of the home page and are still seeing bits for logged out people? I have no idea how to fix redirection btw
Quote · 27 Aug 2015

@ GG what do you mean detail review?

Voni, perhaps something on your server side changed.

Ask your host if any updates have recently been done.

We need to know what server, i.e. VPS, shared, or a dedicated box.

From your post I would think your on a managed server.

Next time you get a fresh install make a screenshot of the host tools page, and the php info page; those will help.

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 28 Aug 2015

what part of the info php info page? it is rather big, one screen shot isn't going to do it.

Quote · 28 Aug 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.