opt out

It looks like all the opt out functions of Dolphin require you to log in first to opt out...

Is there a module where a member can click to opt out and not have to log in?

I think this type of opt out option would be more in line with proper email protocol..

Thoughts?

Peeer

Peer L. Plaut Executive Director, Single Booklovers Connecting Bookworms Since 1970
Quote · 26 Feb 2015

Well the thing is if someone figured out the url to opt out then people could possibly opt others out...

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 26 Feb 2015

Nothing like that. I think if the emails are sent to registered members, it's correct to have the opt-out under their account settings. There's a footer note about this in emails from recent versions of Dolphin. For mass mailer subscriptions, the unsubscribe function is in the subscription box on the homepage (and a blurb could be added to the email footer).

Personally, I don't allow unregistered subscriptions and simply keep that block disabled.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 27 Feb 2015

I have been telling members that in order to retain their membership, they must receive this email from us.

Peer

Peer L. Plaut Executive Director, Single Booklovers Connecting Bookworms Since 1970
Quote · 23 Mar 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.