simple messenger, flash a/v chat & flash messenger

hi..what the difference between this simple messenger, flash A/V chat and flash messenger..

i remove simple messenger..but i can't find any difference ..don't know what i remove..

and what is flash a/v chat and flash messenger..

after disabling flash a/v chat ..chat home page is not coming...but what is this flash messenger..

and what is this message or contact button on profile page..both do same thing i guess..it still working after disabling three of above..

i install cometchat..plz advice what to remove and what to not..

regards,

prince

flash app.jpg · 51.7K · 622 views
mail.jpg · 46.4K · 537 views
sm.jpg · 19.3K · 503 views
Quote · 29 Aug 2014

The contact button (and message) is to send messages using the standard dolphin internal mail system (that is not a module). This is not related with the messengers (from first two screens).

Quote · 29 Aug 2014

The contact button (and message) is to send messages using the standard dolphin internal mail system (that is not a module). This is not related with the messengers (from first two screens).

hi..thanks for the reply..

will u also explain the difference between simple messenger and flash messenger..

Quote · 29 Aug 2014

The flash messenger is audio/video messenger. The simple messenger is text messenger

Quote · 29 Aug 2014

The flash messenger is audio/video messenger. The simple messenger is text messenger

but where is simple messenger.. in which page i will find....is this one to one messenger..

Quote · 29 Aug 2014

Have a look at profile pages (of other people who are online). If the profile is online - there is a special text field in the 'actions' block where you can start talking

Quote · 29 Aug 2014

Have a look at profile pages (of other people who are online). If the profile is online - there is a special text field in the 'actions' block where you can start talking

found it.. thanks..

Quote · 29 Aug 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.