Can anyone get Mass Mailer to work?

Because I can't Frown

Quote · 1 May 2010

new install what server, who's hosting  you, did you use the auto-installer

tons of questions here shared server VPS dedicated whats up

you ask for help provide the circumstances

Regards,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 1 May 2010

Hello Dos Dawg

Arvixe server, and no way did I use the auto installer, and it was the patch, no problems with patch upgrade from 7.0 to  7.01

I learn't how to do the mass mail from that last upgrade to 7.0 from your forum post.

While I wait for an email from the mass mailer I write my thoughts.

( 8 hours a day and $1K LOL am thinking what I was just reading. I am not a programmer, I am just determined. I've been spending my every waking moment on this site and I would like to afford to eat some time in the near future. I don't go to work this is my work, I don't have a life this WAS my life till just before this 7.01 came out. I run a gay womens site, and am so beat with the bitching from my members, critism from my moderators, the problems I'm trying to solve myself, and read so much and I'm not done yet lol. Dolphin has turned me a gay woman straight lol and I'm dating 2 different men ( who even know about each other ) just to give myself something to do rather than the daily torture I continue to put myself through.  Okay the mail is here.)

RANTING ENDED.

Admin
Tools
Mass Mail
------------------------------
Subject: test
Body:  test

Submit:
-----------------------------------
ALL MESSAGES:
Select
-------------------------------------
STATUS

Queue status:
There are no emails in queue
------------------------------------------
QUEUE MESSAGES:

Send to members

Age from: 18
To: 75

Submit
-------------------------------------------
STATUS

Queue status:
270 mails in the queue
-------------------------------
Empty Queue
---------------------------------

I CHECK MY EMAIL
Contact@mysite.com.au
(this is my email for Site Email in Basic Settings)
-----------------------------------------------
subject:Lesbian Dating - Lworld International : Periodic Report
to: contact@mysite.com.au

Body of the email.
----------------------------------------------------------
- Start email send - Total queued emails: 270 Ready for send: 20 Processed emails: 20
------------------------------------------------------
Now check the email to a member from mass mail
------------------------------
Dear Jennifer,

Administration of the Lworld International is glad to inform you that

=========================

NOTE: You received this message because our records show that you are a registered member of Lworld International or subscribed to the delivery. If you wish to un-register, log in to your member account and hit "Un-register".

-----

Lworld International mail delivery system!!! Auto-generated e-mail, please, do not reply!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
THE BODY IS MISSING

I have tested this 3 times with proper emails to members and its what I've discovered and its always missing the body

THE BODY IS MISSING

Thanks

Jennifer

Jennifer Bogan .. Acc. Dip. Psychology - EMAIL: jennifer.bogan@gmail.com
Quote · 2 May 2010

Maybe have a look at this new changeset: http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/changeset/13970

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 2 May 2010

Hello MichelSwiss and thankyou. woohoo and Anton has done the cart too. I asked him about that one!! WTG thanks for that.

Regards

Jennifer

Quote · 2 May 2010

Applied and tested the mass mail works wonderfully Thanks Anton for the changeset ... and thank you MichelSwiss for showing me. :)

Jennifer

Maybe have a look at this new changeset: http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/changeset/13970

Quote · 2 May 2010

tons of questions here shared server VPS dedicated whats up

Regards,

DosDawg

Hi

Hostforweb.com is my host provider and I used the auto installer. I am using Dolphin 7.

The mad thing is the Mass Mailer was working fine up-to last week now it's not. I really don't understand why?

Regards
Simon

Quote · 2 May 2010

Hello Simonwjones,

Yes I have it working in regard to the email you sent me. You are using d7.0 I with the auto installer,  I upgraded with the patch from 7.0 to 7.01 different situation, nothing similar to what is your problem. If it was working and has stopped in the last week, then its some change you have made to your site between working and not working.  No way for me to know what you have done only you can backtrack it you know what changes you have made and undo them.

tons of questions here shared server VPS dedipcated whats up

Regards,

DosDawg

Hi

Hostforweb.com is my host provider and I used the auto installer. I am using Dolphin 7.

The mad thing is the Mass Mailer was working fine up-to last week now it's not. I really don't understand why?

Regards
Simon

Quote · 2 May 2010

Hi

I know!

But I have not touched any internal settings so this is all bizaare!

Are you able to email me the edited files ??

Hello Simonwjones,

Yes I have it working in regard to the email you sent me. You are using d7.0 I with the auto installer,  I upgraded with the patch from 7.0 to 7.01 different situation, nothing similar to what is your problem. If it was working and has stopped in the last week, then its some change you have made to your site between working and not working.  No way for me to know what you have done only you can backtrack it you know what changes you have made and undo them.

tons of questions here shared server VPS dedipcated whats up

Regards,

DosDawg

Hi

Regards
Simon

Quote · 2 May 2010

Can anyone help??

I have 165 messages in my queue and they aren't going anywhere!

Quote · 3 May 2010

Can anyone help??

I have 165 messages in my queue and they aren't going anywhere!

i have the same problem. Please, we need advice...Nobody can help us?

Quote · 12 Jul 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.