Flagged threads bug

I "thought" we were supposed to submit bug reports etc under "Trac" but when I go

there it's like a bad joke. Cannot login with my "unity" account! WHAT???

UNITY … think about that … hmmmmmm … oh well.

Anyway, when you have threads flagged and select forums > flagged from the left

column and then try to open a thread it gives you:

Access denied. You must have special permissions to access this area or you are not logged in.

even though you ARE logged in your OWN ACCOUNT.  :(

HTH

Quote · 17 Jul 2008

Hi,

I have had similar experience when using older versions of Dolphin. I upgraded from 6.1 to 6.1.2 and the acess denied problem went away.

Cheers

Max

Quote · 17 Jul 2008

Hmmmmm … … well this installation you are reading has the above mentioned bug/problem so it must still be here as I assume this is the 'latest' version.

Quote · 18 Jul 2008

Does anyone know the files changed or what to do so I DON'T have to install the patch?  I've had multiple mods done and don't want to upgrade till there is another major release.  As you can see now 6.1.3 is available so I would be changing these mods every week.

Quote · 21 Jul 2008

I'm having the same issue when trying to post in a public group. Any thoughts?

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

RB does the membership level allow for private or public viewing in Orca.? To check...Go into Admin Dashboard and open up Settings, select Membership Levels. Check to make sure you have this feature and many others are available or you will get errors "Manage Membership Features" :)

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

My issue is resolved. I manually added a bunch of groups and forgot to add corresponding forums for them. I figured the forums would be created when a user went to make a first post, but now I realize it's part of the URL. Whoops!

Thanks everyone for your continued support!

Quote · 24 Jul 2008

The original post is referring to THIS very forum you are reading.

Try it for yourself.

Quote · 25 Jul 2008

This thread is referring to THIS forum you are reading right now right here in Unity.

Exact same results in Firefox 3.0, Internet EXploder 7.0.6 and Opera 9.26. (all caches cleared)

Steps to replicate the bug:
1) Flag a couple posts.
2) Go to forums > flagged (in left column)
3) Click on any post
4) Eureka!
Access denied. You must have special permissions to access this area or you are not logged in.

Quote · 28 Jul 2008

RB does the membership level allow for private or public viewing in Orca.? To check...Go into Admin Dashboard and open up Settings, select Membership Levels. Check to make sure you have this feature and many others are available or you will get errors "Manage Membership Features" :)

Ghost,

The flagged threads bug is in these forums you are reading right here @ boonex/unity/forums

Try above steps to replicate  ..... 

NOTICE:

This problem verified once again and still exists on these forums you are reading   (boonex/unity/forums)

Quote · 26 Aug 2008

Pitfighter:

http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/wiki/DolUpgrade

http://get.boonex.com/Dolphin-v.6.1.2-6.1.3-Diff

use this link and download to see exact lines to go thru and change

You can upgrade by hand by  downloading the upgrade, looking at the line changes, taking from the upgrade package and inserting to your local. Its really eay if you have a list of files that are modded too so you know which ones you can simply overwrite.

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 26 Aug 2008

yeah for some reason the flagged link URI is not making it say

"Flagged-threads-bug.htm"

instead it says"

"Flagged threads bug.htm"

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 26 Aug 2008

That's not quite it DD  .....  I can replace the spaces with hyphens and it still gets the error  ..... 

Quote · 26 Aug 2008

Any progress Boonex on this one, Please.

Stuart

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 11 Sep 2008

Are we supposed to 'pass' on this one?

Any progress Boonex on this one, Please.

Stuart

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 12 Sep 2008

The same problem. It's an error in redirecting. Now I have tested it three days and it's always the same problem. Example: If I open a new thread and named him "Test", I can flag this thread and there is no problem. If a named "Test new", it's a problem. I come from Germany und in german language are ü, ä and ö. These signs are a problem too. Is there any way to fix the problem? My users asked my, why I give them the option to flog threads and topics and it doesn't work. Please help.

Quote · 13 Sep 2008

anyone have a fix for that yet?

Quote · 1 Oct 2008

Please check this:

http://www.boonex.com/unity/blog/entry/Flagged_topics_orca_SOLUTION

Quote · 1 Oct 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.