IBDW Email Notification

Write here for support, reports and suggestion about this module.

IMPORTANT: this module works only with the IBDW Modules!

See my products at http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/ilbellodelweb | Hosting: zarconia.net
Quote · 18 Feb 2011

this is Great... to all users bought IBDW module start posting now.. hehehe

Let me subscribe

Quote · 18 Feb 2011

Hi, I have installed this module (I did the ibdw spywall update first) but it does not appear to work. I have logged in both as Admin and as a user, no email notifications as yet... (it has been about 30 minutes since posting).

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 19 Feb 2011

This module works only if you installed the last version of the modules, read the version supported in the market post.

See my products at http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/ilbellodelweb | Hosting: zarconia.net
Quote · 19 Feb 2011

Hi,

i install your free email notification but seems not working to my site..

i did sent you a pm.

thank you boss

Quote · 19 Feb 2011

also not working to my site..

Watermark Plus and Comments Plus - two modules - must have in your community! :)
Quote · 20 Feb 2011

all my modules was upgrade to latest version but still not working

Quote · 20 Feb 2011

this mod works perfectly i dont know why they dont give this guy a trusted status.if this dosnt work for you check your installllation not the mod

you are great

Quote · 20 Feb 2011

Hi, i agreed that this is a good module. However, i am facing some issues...I am using all the latest version. For Spywall and MegaProfile, it works fine. Pls see the below issues.

1) Col3, when added people you may know, no email notification.

2) Col3, after accepted friend request, email received stated: ABC wants to make friends with you. Isnt that should states ABC accepted your friend request?

I have made a check at the language file and only see '{sender} wants to make friends with you', and '<b>Hello {recipient},</b> <br/> <br/>{sender} wants to make friends with you. <br/><a href="{html}">Click here for more details</a>.<br/><br/><b>Thank you</b>', never see any accepted friend request language key...so i am sure that there is no link for that.

Pls advise....thanks

Quote · 21 Feb 2011

The 3Col send a notification for the friendship request. Not when the member accept the request.

You can customize the message as you want, but no notification when a member accept the request. The notification is to inform about the request not the confirmation.

Quote · 21 Feb 2011

I too don't receive any email notification.

What's that falling? its a bird, its a plane, oh wait its Facebook
Quote · 21 Feb 2011

However let me state that ilbellodelweb is an incredible developer the best in my opinion. Something came to me last night, ilbellodelweb what if you created a mobile app. I think that would be an incredible mod that would support all your mods.

Quote · 21 Feb 2011

The 3Col send a notification for the friendship request. Not when the member accept the request.

You can customize the message as you want, but no notification when a member accept the request. The notification is to inform about the request not the confirmation.

Hi, i think you mistaken my mail.

1) If he accepted the friend request, why is he still received an email stated that ABC wants to make friends with you? Better understand, if you received this email ABC wants to make friends with you. You will click the link and accept the request from Col3. After you accepted, you received another email stated ABC wants to make friends with you. Why is the email send twice? Before accept and after accepted???

2) Since this email notification is for all your modules, just make it all in one. But why only the People You May Know will never receive any notification??? This is abit confused.  

Regards

Quote · 21 Feb 2011

I too don't receive any email notification.

HI, i received email for SpyWall, MegaProfile and COl3...Except for Col3 is abit out. Pls read what i wrote.

Quote · 21 Feb 2011

Have you checked in the spam?

Quote · 21 Feb 2011

Have you checked in the spam?

What you mean by did i checked in the spam??? I think you still do not get what i mean. Whether is spam or inbox, for a friend request, we will recieved an email stated ABC wants to be friend with you. Ok, once you accept the friend request from ABC at Col3, you received another email stated the same ABC wants to be friend with you. Do you get want i mean? Only Col3 have this problem of receiving the same email after you accept the friend request.

Quote · 21 Feb 2011

I feel like reject chick every time I asked about the mobile app. Still waiting on an answer, my members keep asking about this. HELP PLEASE!!

Quote · 21 Feb 2011

When this email notifications module sends an email notification to a member, the HTML is not rendered in the email (you can read entire email but includes all the HTML tags as well) for example this is how the email looks:

<html>

<head>

<title>test44 wrote a message in your personal wall</title>

<style type="text/css">

body {font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:normal; color:#000000;}

</style>

</head>

<body>

(ETC ETC)

I had this problem with emails from Boonex as well, please see this thread. Can anyone advise if this is happening to them or how I can resolve the problem? (I am receiving HTML emails from any other sender without problem in my email client).

Thanks

Quote · 23 Feb 2011

I finally got a notification that a member wants to be friend with me but the problem is the person accepted my friend request

Quote · 23 Feb 2011

Whenever some post in my wall or comment on a post I don't get any notification by email

Quote · 4 Mar 2011

I have updated to all the latest files and this still does not work...

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Quote · 6 Mar 2011

Any chance of the developer responding to these issues?

None of the HTML is being rendered in the emails sent out... Other emails are sent out okay in HTML from my site, it's just the emails from this module.

Quote · 7 Mar 2011

A way for members to shut OFF the notifications would be nice. I had no problem installing this mod

Quote · 7 Mar 2011

IMPORTANT:

Today we have released the new version of all our modules for the compatibility with D7.0.6

The update to D7.0.6 (and so to the last versions of our modules) is recommended (http://www.boonex.com/unity/blog/entry/Dolphin_7_0_6_Released_Important_service_update_)

Quote · 28 Mar 2011

Now the module is opensource and also add the support for coding UTF-8

Quote · 11 May 2011

Its great to see a decent free mod in the market... but can anybody tell me if there is a way for members to opt out of recieving notifications?

Quote · 6 Mar 2012

Its great to see a decent free mod in the market... but can anybody tell me if there is a way for members to opt out of recieving notifications?

Hello,

maybe you refers to the site notifications?

Email Notification is for the notifications via email.

Let us know.

Regards

Quote · 6 Mar 2012

Hi, yes... for e-mail.... is there any way for a member to opt not to recieve mail? It may be a good idea?

Quote · 6 Mar 2012

Yes I agree,

Ideally, they should have a choice of what they wish and not wish to receive. but at least there should be an option to not receive any update.

Hi, yes... for e-mail.... is there any way for a member to opt not to recieve mail? It may be a good idea?

Quote · 6 Mar 2012

Released IBDW EmailNotification 3.0

About this version:

1) added the compatibility with the new wall IBDW EvoWall

2) now, only the profiles that accepted to receive the email notifications from the site (field EmailNotify=1 in the table "Profiles") will receive the email from this module.

Quote · 25 Aug 2012

Warning: from the version 3.0 all the notifications will be sent only to the profiles that have accepted to receive the notifications from the site (field EmailNotify=1 in the table Profiles)

Errr, there's no such field in notify/my/ - Profile (there's only Comment on a Profile, Rate a Profile, View Profile)? Did you mean the Mail - Actions - Receive a Message? If you meant database table, where do users set up receiving notifications from the site then, lol?

Quote · 6 Oct 2012

I had made following email function ON, but no any email received?

"Personal messages" notifications
 and  "Share" notifications  

"like" "comments" and "friend request" mail works great.
I use the latest 4.0 version and has latest EVO wall installed.

Any help will be appreciated.

This module works only if you installed the last version of the modules, read the version supported in the market post.

Quote · 12 Jan 2013

Hi, I tried to install the module version 4.0 on my new dolphin 7.1.1. installation and I'm getting the following error: 

Installation of: Email Notification Failed

-- Check the Dolphin version for compatibility: The module is not compatible with your version of Dolphin script

The module installs without problem on dolphin 7.1.

Quote · 24 Apr 2013

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.