Pleas Help!

Hi,

I just installed Dolphin and I am getting this error.

register_globals is On (warning, you should have this param in Off state, or your site will unsafe)
allow_url_include is On (warning, you should have this param in Off state, or your site will unsafe)
get_magic_quotes_gpc is Off, enable it

Please go to the
Dolphin Troubleshooter
and solve the problem.

I have Dedicated Server

Quote · 13 May 2009

You can change this in your PHP.ini on your server!!

Kids first
Quote · 13 May 2009

Thank You! But i don`t know where is the file? what i have to change?

Quote · 13 May 2009

Look at your server root, cpanel/direct amin or someting to editing files or how it named.
or look to php settings.

In php.ini you can change the above settings...

Kids first
Quote · 13 May 2009

Hi,

I just installed Dolphin and I am getting this error.

register_globals is On (warning, you should have this param in Off state, or your site will unsafe)
allow_url_include is On (warning, you should have this param in Off state, or your site will unsafe)
get_magic_quotes_gpc is Off, enable it

Please go to the
Dolphin Troubleshooter
and solve the problem.

I have Dedicated Server

Did you ever get an answer to this issue, I am having the same problem with my install.

Thanks in Advance!

invioeguru

Quote · 17 May 2009

Hi i have the same problem,but littlebit  smaller :) 

Please go to the 
Dolphin Troubleshooter 
and solve the problem.

I finish whole instalation,and when i click next, to end instalatio, i have this.

And i dont know where to find that part to change, PLEASE HELP, I AM STUCK :)

Quote · 18 May 2009

i was find solution and all of you just if you dont have premison to your Cpanel, just make in simple notepad file php.ini

and put in it

[PHP]
allow_url_include=Off

upload over your favorite FTP in folder where is your Dellfin script installed, in every folder that contains index.php, or index.html

That's it, injoj :)

Quote · 22 May 2009

Hi Webmaster,

Thanks for your services its very wonderful service.
I install free Boonex 6.1.5 its intall ok but the thing is internal pages it shows 404 error
what is the exact problem not understanding please guide us and let me know what is the exact problem

www.socialnetwork-world.com

only members and forums fields are working fine remaining fields it shows problem please we cant understanding problem.

Thanks & Regards
Rahaman MA

Quote · 22 May 2009

.htaccess  that is your problem.

This file is sometimes invisible for zou FTP program,and you must chek and upload that file .htaccess again in your main folder, OR in folders where is this links that you was write in your post.

I was have the same problem.

And now is working fine.

www.nasgrad.rs/community

You maz chek it yourself

Regards, Alex

Quote · 24 May 2009

chupaa I also had the same error...the 1st step of install was that error...I did you php.ini fix..but on install...nothing with ray worked on the site..and i mean nothing with ray, even music upload didn't work. I installed 6.1.4 and worked like a charm... I think something wrong with 6.1.6 and some hosting environments...but hey.. :) at least its free.

Quote · 2 Jun 2009

Please go to the
Dolphin Troubleshooter
and solve the problem.

Thanks everyone for your help with this!  I had the same problem but I need step by step, so for anyone else, here it is:

1. Go to your cpanel

2. Click on

php.ini QuickConfig

3. Change radio buttons to "off"

4. Save changes

I'm using HostGator, so it may be different for everyone.  Worked perfectly for me.  On to the next step...

www.MyPreferredProfessional.com

Beth
Quote · 22 Apr 2011

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.