Buyers Beware

I'm the first to post in the forum which is amazing. But the simple truth is there is no way to not get ripped off! I purchased a template from a vendor 3 years ago and they did a great job. I decided to use the same vendor again for my new template and have been waiting for 6 months now. I have been sending emails everyday for two months to get my template. They do not have a download button like some of the other vendors when you can go into your purchase history and download it. I keep getting the same answer that they will install it today or this weekend but have not received it. Today I requested a refund and when I got their site the template that I tried to purchase is not there anymore. Buyers Beware! The truth is there is simply no way to know if you are going to get ripped off.

Quote · 1 Feb 2016

Which vendor?

Which template?

Quote · 1 Feb 2016

I decided to use the same vendor again for my new template and have been waiting for 6 months now. I have been sending emails everyday for two months to get my template.

Six months is way too long.  File a complaint with Boonex; they will act as mediators between you and the vendor.  While they can not get your money back, they can threaten the vendor with termination from the Market.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 1 Feb 2016

Also, if you paid with PayPal or credit card, you can file with PayPal or your credit card provider to get your money returned.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 1 Feb 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.