CGI Error

I get the following error in step in the installation of dolphin 6.1 (after the file permissions are checked).

CGI Error

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

Any ide what might be wrong?

Quote · 11 Jul 2008

i to get the same thing on my windows hosted server....   From microsoft...

Error Message:

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

Explanation:

This message indicates the return of an incomplete or incorrect header by the Common Gateway Interface (CGI) application.

User Action:

Modify the source code for the CGI application header output, or check with your network administrator or technical support group.

not very helpful.  i was also reading that sometimes when they add more then one file it sometimes creates an endless loop and it makes cgi crash...     never found away around this yet..  i tried to install it manualy but when the index page loads its just a white blank page.

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 12 Jul 2008

Hi,

If your are using plesk, it is the way your have php configured on your windows server. Are you running Apache or IIS?

Dolphin Geeks

www.dolphingeeks.com

Quote · 13 Jul 2008

This only happens under my hosted windows server iis6....  they claim they upgraded to server2008/iis7   but thats a load of crap.  i run server2008/iis7 at home and it runs just fine. Also i have it running under vista/iis7 and also xp/iis6. For my other hosted site i went with a linux server this time around seeing i want to learn more about php.  

when I do the famous phpinfo.php  there build date is from 2006.  

I can run this script on any server  other then there server.  I think at one point i had 6.0 working on that server but it just stoped working one day.

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 13 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.