Category Arranger Support

This is the support forum for the Category Arranger module: http://www.boonex.com/m/category-arranger

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 28 Sep 2015

The module has been updated for 7.2.x

Quote · 15 Nov 2015

Hi GeekGirl,

Does your category slider allow users to arrange categories in whatever order they see fit? For instance,  say I have group categories that I'd like to arrange in descending, or ascending, or maybe just some random order of my own personal preference.  Does Cat Arranger have that that type of sorting capabilty? and much more importantly is the sort order reflected in the actual page I'm displaying them on?

thanks Geek

Quote · 27 Jan 2017

Hi GeekGirl,

Does your category slider allow users to arrange categories in whatever order they see fit? For instance,  say I have group categories that I'd like to arrange in descending, or ascending, or maybe just some random order of my own personal preference.  Does Cat Arranger have that that type of sorting capabilty? and much more importantly is the sort order reflected in the actual page I'm displaying them on?

thanks Geek

You can arrange them in any order you like, you use drag and drop to place them where you wish, they will show up in that order on the page once you refresh the page to reload the categories.  There is no auto sort, if you wish to put them in alphabetical order ascending, then you have to drag them in the correct order.   You manually move the categories in the order you wish them to be.

I have not officially tested this on 7.3.3 but it should work; I will be more than happy to help you install this if you encounter any issues.

Quote · 27 Jan 2017

Module updated to show that it is compatible for Dolphin 7.3.4.

Quote · 4 Jan 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.