Default membership type based on gender

hi,

Can we assign membership type on registration, based on gender, ie:- males get a different membership type an females different.

using dolphin 6.1.6. (yeah i know its not the latest Tongue out)

i am a web developer myself, so any help will be great, even a hint about how it can be done.

thanks

Quote · 14 Oct 2010

help needed....

Quote · 18 Oct 2010

I am looking at purchasing Dolphin for a client.  I am also a web developer and will need the ability to charge for a membership based on gender.  I will also need to allow uploads and approval of photos based on gender.

Can anyone answer this question?

Thanks

Quote · 29 Dec 2010

I doubt you'll find an answer for this in the forums. You're better off hiring a developer to do this for you.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 29 Dec 2010

Thanks for your reply Magnusoft.  So am I correct in assuming, based on your reply, that you know for sure this feature is not already available with Dolphin? 

Thanks again

Quote · 30 Dec 2010

Thanks for your reply Magnusoft. So am I correct in assuming, based on your reply, that you know for sure this feature is not already available with Dolphin?

Thanks again

You can have multiple membership levels, as well as have them cost a fee of your choosing. I don't believe you can base this on gender beyond people using the honor system. If you want a membership level assigned automatically by gender, you'll have to have some custom work done. You can then have certain features (like photo uploading) controlled by membership levels.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 30 Dec 2010

hello Iam also looking for a solution of autoassignement by gender but i dont find anything about this can someone help me ? thanks

Quote · 15 Apr 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.