Easy way to translate languages for menu + more ?

How do you translate languages and then insert them into the system? The standard solution is very time consuming. I once had a coder job done for the following solution. 

Take an excel sheet. Insert english words, translate the whole column with google translation and then insert different languages into differen columns, one line defines the language code (like en, de, be and so on) and then let it upload to the system which then updates each language file.

This worked only for my website (i suppose) Could anyone make a module from this? I would share it then with the community.

Quote · 23 Mar 2020

I'm only replying because no one else has. There are language files out there, but It depends on what language you want.Your spreadsheet solution may be an option if the language is unique.

I'm not up-to-date with spread sheets because I much prefer databases, however you could use the => as a delimiter or replace it with something appropriate. You may also need to remove all single quotes before converting to CSV.

My guess you would create two (2) pages. One with the left site dolphin code and the other with the the language. Translate the language file with Google Translate, then join the two pages before converting everything back to a text file.

Someone with a knowledge of spread sheets should find this relatively easy to do.

Regards.

Quote · 26 Mar 2020

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.