Error when in Setup

Hey!

I get the following error when I'm on the last step, and the following errors appear in the IIS log.

I am running Windows Server 2012 with Plesk Control Panel, MySQL och PHP 5.5

Hey!

I get the following error when I'm on the last step, and the following errors appear in the IIS log.

I am running Windows Server 2012 with Plesk Control Panel, MySQL och PHP 5.5

2016-12-16 13:48:20     PHP Warning: require_once(E:\Inetpubhostsroticbook.se\darkbook.se/install/Index.phpinc/version.inc.php): failed to open stream: Invalid argument in E:\Inetpub\vhosts\eroticbook.se\darkbook.se\inc\header.inc.php on line 156       php_error
2016-12-16 13:48:20     PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'E:\Inetpubhostsroticbook.se\darkbook.se/install/Index.phpinc/version.inc.php' (include_path='.;.\includes;.\pear') in E:\Inetpub\vhosts\eroticbook.se\darkbook.se\inc\header.inc.php on line 156

Quote · 18 Dec 2016

Hello you can ask your IT to solve PHP errors or you can

get a trusted host from www.zarconia.net

Shared Hosting :  4 dollars/month

Dedicated Servers :  $55.00/month

"Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow." @ www.dexpertz.net
Quote · 19 Dec 2016

if you mean that error after you setup your Dolphin.

open [yourdomain]administration/host_tools.php

and see which one WARNING or FAIL  

then ask you server provider to fix it for you.

they must do it if you have support deal in you package of hosting.

but if its before installing your Dolphin: also your server provider they must fix it for you.

this is my first reply in forum, sometime here get difficult to resolve your error step, always people giving you other options, believe in your self > focus in your target > any problems you will pass it.

communicate with right members, make it your FIRST action.

'hope you publish your website soon' and share it with us. :)

Quote · 21 Dec 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.