Everything in Ray keeps loading

I loaded and set up dolphin 6.1 + Ray +orcha and everything looks good except anything associated with the ray programs never load. It just says "LOADING" with the blue dot running around in a circle but never loads at all.

Quote · 25 Jun 2008

I guess I should mention that when I installed dolphin+ the first time everything worked. I was able to upload videos, music and chat and everything but the second day I went to get the licenses and everything stopped working. It started saying "not regestered" with all of the ray programs. What I did then was look to see if I had received the free version of ray only to find out that the free version was not the one downloaded with dolphin 6.1.2 so I went in and got the free version of ray 3.5, deleted the supplied version and then I had no problems getting the licenses to register on their site. After setting all of the permissions and doing all of the installations I went to my site and that's when I discovered that none of the Ray 3.5 modules were working. They just kept saying "loading" and never loaded. Now I noticed that chat says "not installed" when I click on it..... Does this mean that dolphin 6.1.2 will only work with the paid version of Ray?

Quote · 26 Jun 2008

Does this mean that dolphin 6.1.2 will only work with the paid version of Ray?

No.

Make sure your flash plugin on your browser is the most current version.

Quote · 28 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.