Fool Me Once Cant Fool Me Twice Andrew

Let me say this.
have been using dolphin for 7 years now from dolphin 6.
it now clear to me that andrew and his team only care about the profit that they can make of the script.

They try very hard to keep out all the best options mods from the market from every new project release.. yes i understand that venders have to be rewarded for there hard work but how about you work with them to help make dolphin better.

Please Quit taking out small useful option like who view me, how i view etc, and think we wont notes... boonex store venders offering so many great mod yet andrew seems to bypass all of them and go for some suck third party integrate instead , for example take a look at the the new chat box...  when venders already have chat mods all they have to do it modify a little.

just look at other social platform. they build to keep user connected up to date chat system, easy flexible site template/layout with options..

when other platform packed with tuns of useful option like admin monitoring user every move, options like content upload,add or remove etc... they make it easy for users to communicate with each other, with a easy to use an up to date chat system.

just look at the big ugly chat box boonex still using from D6, 8 years outdated.  D7.3. still pack same old things, the only things change it the template style of the script, same old music/video players, blog, group classifies, etc...

look at youtube and facebook, and other similar website, small useful options like views/plays, date and share total next to video,music,photo, group post make people want to share more and click to check it out content, views and likes make things look important and interesting to people ok. look at modzzz daily deal store, business or hotel mods for example way better that the dolphin options,come fully equipped.  so try to work with developers like modzzz an others ok

You keep making big promises,and then later down the road you dump it for something ales, every big upgrade release force users to start from scratch again, so all the hard work and money spend gown just like that.

now just look at the boonex pricing, if you ask me its out of this world, when other script provides come fully equip with upto date functions for way less.

boonex users cant even contact venders before buying mods... after u buy a mod then it turn out not to work. 

dolphin script user like my self cant make money with out a simple upto date user friendly self serve advertisement system. and we sick of the frequently changers and major upgrade...

you need to lower your price for app and membership you pushing potential and current costumer away.

Social script not in demand anymore like before...app at the front line now. go to google play and look around ok. people not using computer as much again ok, mobile friendly site an app not as good ether. and if you go to website like  ( email me and ill send you the link ) you will see just what i am talking about, everything is there included tuns of open source script. that you can buy and have full control over... not blasting use guys but come on men start thinking about ur users too.

stop doing things to force people hand to keep them spending money.. we are not all stupid ok. we are here to make money not keep losing everytime a new upgrade become available. and please do something about the old function mods that you have pack into d7 they are all outdated and suck. 8 years in the pass.

see was trying to post this as a comment under https://www.boonex.com/n/project-leap-and-new-versioning-scheme

then this pop up. ( Advanced' Membership is required to have full access to the page ) all about money

Quote · 23 Mar 2016

if you look at your membership type here on Boonex - you are a starter - recently, changes have been made to monitor new members on Boonex - some people who join are truly spammers, and in the past, this seemed like a big issue.

Now, you say you have been using dolphin since version 6 - were you using a different account, as this one shows you signed up last december - not 8 years ago. That would probably be the reason you can not post in the other thread.

caredesign.net
Quote · 23 Mar 2016

if you look at your membership type here on Boonex - you are a starter - recently, changes have been made to monitor new members on Boonex - some people who join are truly spammers, and in the past, this seemed like a big issue.

Now, you say you have been using dolphin since version 6 - were you using a different account, as this one shows you signed up last december - not 8 years ago. That would probably be the reason you can not post in the other thread.

Yes i have another account with my business pardners just created a personal account. months ago.

been around from when boonex/dolphin mods market was at another domain, I forget the name of the site. like a say from D6

Quote · 23 Mar 2016

Can someone with advance membership please post this forum link as a comment under this link. that where i wanted to post it in the first place so that mister boon can see it. Thanks

https://www.boonex.com/n/project-leap-and-new-versioning-scheme

Quote · 23 Mar 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.