No Support With Boonex

I posted this over at UNA.io but it needs to be here as well.

Andrew, why do you think anyone would buy hosting from you when you don't provide any support and won't answer any support tickets or emails?  I have a client that has been trying to get credentials for his server rented from Zarconia; which Boonex now operates, for days without any answers.  He has tried several different emails, CCing in each one.  I see someone else saying his server has been down for days.  Are you trying to drive Boonex into the ground?  Is that the true mission here?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 17 Nov 2018

We provide support, however one of boonex employees was sick and there were some delay with answering Zarconia tickets.

Also all @zarconia emails aren't accessible by us so it's better to write to boonex support email, there more people are answering there.

Please send me details of your client to check his server as soon as possible.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 18 Nov 2018

I just checked. Boonex support email backlog has only two emails left from Friday and a few we couldn’t address overnight. 

Una support backlog has exactly 8 open issues all less than 48 hours behind. Even over the weekend the bulk was replied. 

The Zarconia tickets backlog is more problematic as we only authorised two techs to access it. This is why I asked to write to support@boonex.com. So, I believe that your statement that we don’t answer any emails and provide no support is not correct. I am happy to provide the actual facts on the matter any time you or anyone else wants to know, but I do ask to please refrain from assuming anything based on individual anecdotes  Every case is unique and often communication is broken for reasons beyond our control.

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 18 Nov 2018

Hi.

I am the person responsible and who was sick.

I'm really sorry for this.

I have replied to your assumed client (Michael).

If it was not him, please provide more detail.

Quote · 18 Nov 2018

I was able to work around the lack of root access although it increased the work I had to do.  I can understand that workers can be ill and need to miss work.  In this case going four or five days without an answer lead to ill will from your client; that is not good for business.  If IgorL was sick and could not answer the emails, then set up an auto responder to let the client know.  It is the no answer thing that ends up making people upset to the point they post negative threads on the forum.  Days were wasted where we sat waiting for an answer that was not coming.  Your client went to the Zarconia site and did not see a notice that support is temporarily down or that one needs to use another route for support.  I am guessing Andrew that someone else in your organisation could have put out a notice on the Zarconia site; or sent out a mass mail letting clients know.  I am assuming here that IgorL did inform you that he was sick so you could make arrangements about support.  I suggest you review the Zarconia site; as that is where your Zarconia clients assume they need to go.  I did notice that you had no problem reworking the site to help push UNA so maybe a little more thought to the site as far as support is concern will avoid such ill will and negative feedback in the future.

Quote · 18 Nov 2018

Thank you GG. We will be updating Zarconia site notices and transactional emails ASAP. Likely early next week. 

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 20 Nov 2018

I was just informed that my sites I have had with Zarconia for the last 4 years will no longer be supported because they are Adult Sites. I have used Dolphin since 2011 and established 3 successful sites. Can you recommend a hosting service that will help me move my sites and someone that can help me manage my sites and keep them running and updated with existing Dolphin software please? I can be reached a joe@manupp.net

Quote · 20 Nov 2018

I was just informed that my sites I have had with Zarconia for the last 4 years will no longer be supported because they are Adult Sites. I have used Dolphin since 2011 and established 3 successful sites. Can you recommend a hosting service that will help me move my sites and someone that can help me manage my sites and keep them running and updated with existing Dolphin software please? I can be reached a joe@manupp.net

Please check private message @Whitaj with server recommendation that's where my site demo located and client adult site hosted. I can also help, with your site requirements as well. Cheers!

"Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow." @ www.dexpertz.net
Quote · 20 Nov 2018

I don't have any problem with Adult sites if you want to PM me about hosting as well.

On una.io Andrew gave a very lame excuse about why Boonex won't host adult sites.  Andrew claimed that his crew works from home and they may have children that may see them working on an adult site.  WTF?  How about his crew working in an office in their home and locking the bloody door.

Quote · 20 Nov 2018

Did he actually say that? I can think of a dozen reasons why a company may not wish to host adult sites, but that one surely takes the cake?

Quote · 20 Nov 2018

This was given as one of the reasons. There are many other reasons, which mainly have to do with differences between adult and non-adult sites technical differences specifics. For example, payment provider support, email provider policies, Access policies for young viewers in different countries, etc. We don’t have much experience in dealing with adult sites and so we can’t offer good support for them anyway. 

Anyone is welcome to use our software for adult sites, midnd you. We just won’t offer any support services for them. 

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 21 Nov 2018

I have been trying to reach the support team after the purchase. i never had any issues earlier, they were quick to reply and host, don't know why they are taking so long to deploy. Appreciate if someone would let me know what's happening.

Quote · 21 Nov 2018

Anyone is welcome to use our software for adult sites, midnd you. We just won’t offer any support services for them. 

Good, more business for me Smile

Quote · 21 Nov 2018

I have been trying to reach the support team after the purchase. i never had any issues earlier, they were quick to reply and host, don't know why they are taking so long to deploy. Appreciate if someone would let me know what's happening.

If you are talking about Zarconia, they are now owned and operated by Boonex.  If you want quick deployment and top-notch service, drop me a PM.

Quote · 21 Nov 2018

Hello.

I'm working on your issues.

Sorry for the delay.

Quote · 22 Nov 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.