No show photo in timeline

As shown in the picture, when I upload a photo or video using that block, the photo or video is not displayed in Timeline. If the post is written no problem, and if I upload the photo or video from any other block if displayed in the Timeline

timeline.png · 177.9K · 1125 views
Quote · 30 Oct 2015

We have same problem.

Impossible to display photos on timeline after download ?

It's a big big problem for us !

Quote · 5 Jan 2016

We have same problem.

Impossible to display photos on timeline after download ?

It's a big big problem for us !

Can this be duplicated at demo.boonex.com?

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 5 Jan 2016

Impossible to test. The timeline is not open in index page for download content.

Thanks per advance

Quote · 7 Jan 2016

What version of Dolphin are you using?

Quote · 8 Jan 2016

Was this ever resolved? Photos don't appear in my timeline either. Everything else does!

Quote · 8 Feb 2016

to fix

https://github.com/boonex/dolphin.pro/issues/283

Quote · 8 Feb 2016

Thanks for your help, but that didn't solve my problem. Everything on my site gets posted on the timeline except photos. I can post a photo to the timeline, but if I upload one it doesn't appear.

I've also noticed that nothing is being posted to Outline. I've uninstalled the Wall and reinstalled it to no avail. It's as if something is switched off or a file is missing. It did work, but just stopped as far as photos are concerned for no apparent reason.

I noticed in your original post that you were getting some information posted to the timeline. I'm getting nothing!

Quote · 8 Feb 2016

In my site if it works.

Quote · 8 Feb 2016

HELP. We have same problem.

Quote · 10 Jun 2016

The problem seems to be inconsistent. If I go to the album and upload, it works, puts the images on the timeline. If I create a new album as I upload it doesn't. I need to do more testing to confirm when it does and does not. I have the GIT hub fix already updated.

Cust.

Quote · 6 Nov 2016

Ever since I upgraded to 7.3.3 if a member creates a new album and uploads pictures into it, the pictures do not show up in their timeline or in the site outline.  This bug has pretty much killed the social aspect of my site, members are not happy that their pictures are not showing up in their timeline or in their friend's timeline, as well as the site outline on the homepage.  I am hoping that someone can come up with a fix quickly for this as it's a pretty major bug.

Quote · 10 Nov 2016

Is anyone looking at this issue?

Quote · 18 Nov 2016

Can you reproduce the issue on demo.boonex.com ?

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 19 Nov 2016

Was this issue ever resolved? I still have some members who upload photos but the photos do not show in the member's profile timeline or the site's homepage outline.

Quote · 11 Jun 2021

Yes it was resolved. If a member posts multiple photos within a certain time frame (maybe minutes) only the first three photos will appear in the timeline. I actually like this feature because it stops members flooding the timeline with photos and literally hijacking the site. If the member insists on seeing their photos appear, get them to post three at a time (say) an hour apart.

Quote · 11 Jun 2021

I have members who upload one or two photos a day and yet their photos do not show in their timeline or the homepage outline. One member uploaded a photo today, it's listed in the photos page but no in their timeline or outline.

Quote · 11 Jun 2021

Hello callum!

So what version of Dolphin do you have and what image URLs are shown for the timeline via the developer console? You may PM me with access to your Dolphin to check.

Quote · 11 Jun 2021

Running 7.3.5 Cool  Timeline URLS are (for example):

https://www.WEBSITENAME.com/m/photos/get_image/browse/a9f6f8ad46b279e640710fe27d0e5629.jpg

Quote · 11 Jun 2021

It looks correct, so it needs to track it down. Plz PM me with your CPanel and Dolphin admin access.

Quote · 12 Jun 2021

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.