One user can't log in, just one user

Dolphin 7.4.2

I have one user that can't log into the site; other users can log in.  I have reset the password and double check the user.  I have cleared all the caches.  I also went directly to the database and created a new salt and password using sql statements and then cleared caches and the user cannot log in.  I have tried user ID, user name, user email address along with the password that I know is properly set and the user cannot log in.  All other users can log in.  What can be the issue here?

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 8 Nov 2020

Hello geek_girl!

Did you try to login with that data from another PC / device with another web-connection? Yes, it's a weak attempt, but who knows? Also, has any profile fields module been installed like login by email, not nickname?

Quote · 8 Nov 2020

Hello geek_girl!

Did you try to login with that data from another PC / device with another web-connection? Yes, it's a weak attempt, but who knows? Also, has any profile fields module been installed like login by email, not nickname?

Yes, the owner of the website from his location and me at my location.  Tried different browsers as well.  I will enquire about any profile fields modules.  Thanks.

Quote · 8 Nov 2020

The owner replied; "none that I recall, I did add some profile fields, but no modules for it"

Quote · 9 Nov 2020

Ok, then next suggestion - is this profile nickname definitely unique? Did you check it with Profiles table? Also, another - try to clear the cache folder before the login attempt.

Quote · 9 Nov 2020

Ok, then next suggestion - is this profile nickname definitely unique? Did you check it with Profiles table? Also, another - try to clear the cache folder before the login attempt.

Tests tracked it down to the ID of the profile.  This isn't good, ID is used throughout Dolphin to keep track of which content belongs to each member.  What could be the issue of the ID?  To test, I swapped the ID of the problem account with the ID of a test account and then I could log into the problem account; I could not log into the test account after swapping ID.  Reverting the ID back to the problem account I could no longer log into the problem account but I could log into the test account.  Therefore, it appears to be an issue with the ID in some way.

Quote · 14 Nov 2020

I guess

Quote · 29 Nov 2020

Just didn't meet such cases. Have you the possibility to provide me the CPanel and Dolphin admin access of this trouble site?

Quote · 29 Nov 2020

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.