READ BEFORE POSTING - Tips and Tricks

I have been asked by several members to create a forum post that will describe what the Tips and Tricks forum section is for. Please take a moment to read over this before posting your topic in this section:

The Purpose of Tips and Tricks:

- Posts that contain information that will ease or improve a function within the Dolphin program or Hosting related improvements

- Posts that contain descriptive "How To" procedures for simple, but yet effective methods to enhance or utilize features within Dolphin or Hosting. If your Tip or Trick consists of code changes, please refer to Code Sharing

DO NOT POST:

- Topics that are "asking" for help with a specific task because you feel that it would be a nice Tip or Trick

- Topics that begin with "How do I", "Can someone tell me how", "Is it possible", etc.

Reminder: If your post is not providing Unity members with a Tip or Trick regarding Dolphin software or Hosting related features, it will be removed or moved to its appropriate forum topic.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 30 Aug 2010

Thank you.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 30 Aug 2010

People still don't get it, that this forum is for offering advice... not asking for it.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 22 Jan 2011

I know HL, but no matter how hard we try, we can only lead the horse to the water..... but we cant make it drink.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 22 Jan 2011

I know HL, but no matter how hard we try, we can only lead the horse to the water..... but we cant make it drink.

Some horses need to be put down

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 23 Jan 2011

I think all the replys for this topic need to be delete and  lock the topic so people only can read this

Post Reply - if you going to help - No for - bla bla bla bla
Quote · 26 Feb 2011

I think all the replys for this topic need to be delete and  lock the topic so people only can read this

You're a moderator.. do it.

Quote · 26 Feb 2011

You're calling his bluff, I see.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 26 Feb 2011

I know but I cannot lock topic, stick and delete I don't know why

if I have this options i will never lock any moderator topic because is not made by me I think  this need to be lock and remove all the replys  so people can only read this

Post Reply - if you going to help - No for - bla bla bla bla
Quote · 28 Feb 2011

Ummm...no... I was agreeing with him.

Quote · 28 Feb 2011

Ummm...no... I was agreeing with him.

I thought you knew that we could do neither of those things. I should make a FAQ post in the blogs section about this.

Quote · 28 Feb 2011

Its interesting. If people can't ask for tips, and tricks, they need, how will anyone know what to post. It seems there are a lot of idea's and no direction.

Just looking at it... Where are all the helpful Tips, Tricks, and kindly sharing. 

Just sharing my thoughts.

Authors Bag Portal is a Crowd Sourcing Collaboration (CSC)
Quote · 10 Nov 2015

Its interesting. If people can't ask for tips, and tricks, they need, how will anyone know what to post. It seems there are a lot of idea's and no direction.

There are plenty of forums to ASK questions in.  This forum is for giving advice..  not asking for it.

Maybe one of you Grand Poobahs around here can lock this topic?

Quote · 10 Nov 2015

More than 3 years after the last post and still I don't see any "Tip & Trick" ! LOL

Quote · 30 Jan 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.