Schreiben in die Pinnwand

Hallo,

kann man eigentlich die Pinnwand in der man Schreiben kann auch unter dem Konto Implantieren

so das der User unter mein Konto auch in seine Pinnwand Schreiben kann

Grüße

Quote · 10 Mar 2015

I tried six different translators without luck; perhaps someone that speaks German will come along to answer your question.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 10 Mar 2015

Ich möchte die Pinnwand zum Schreiben in den User Account einbauen nur bisher ohne erfolg

-----------------------------------------------
I want to install the wall to write to the user account only so far without success
Quote · 11 Mar 2015

If I understand, you want the timeline on the account page to just be the user's timeline and not the friends timeline; or perhaps you want both timelines on the account page.

Quote · 11 Mar 2015

I would like to be the Account page in the wall writing

Quote · 11 Mar 2015

OK, let me try again.  You want to be able to post to your timeline; there is no wall in Dolphin, on the account page.  Is this correct?

Quote · 11 Mar 2015

Hello,
there under account the timeline of friends but no possibility of entry.
it should be possible to post directly to account no profile in the Wall

Quote · 12 Mar 2015

OK, the timeline that shows on the account page is the timeline of ALL your friends; its purpose is to show you what your friends are doing.  To post on your friends timeline you need to visit their page.

Now, this is a good idea for a module.  Choose a friend from a list and post to their timeline from your account page.  I think I will look into making this module if it does not already exist in the market.

Quote · 12 Mar 2015

By the way, it is possible to post to content that is showing in the account page timeline.  If a friend has posted a blog post, there will be the word "comment" under the entry in the timeline that allows you to leave a comment without visiting the page.  However, if you want to post directly to a friend's timeline that is not possible without visiting the friend's page.

Quote · 12 Mar 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.