The New Boonex.com

Just uploaded the new Boonex.  

The New Boonex Site

Any good?

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 2 Sep 2015

I love the new look!!

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 2 Sep 2015

clean clear easy to navigate but can we have a back to top button please .. Drop box idea was great if linked to account thanks andrew 

Quote · 2 Sep 2015

This new look is very beautiful!!!

Templates and Modules for Dolphin 7.3 http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/Giovanni_m
Quote · 2 Sep 2015

I am a module seller. I can no longer find a section that list the orders for products that clients have bought.

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 2 Sep 2015

Impressive! The mailbox is actually user friendly!

Quote · 2 Sep 2015

Thank you for the feedback we'll attend to this as soon as possible. 

I am a module seller. I can no longer find a section that list the orders for products that clients have bought.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 2 Sep 2015

Me too love this fresh looks.. However cannot edit my descriptions..

"Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow." @ www.dexpertz.net
Quote · 2 Sep 2015

The one recommendation I would like to make at this time is to do away with low contrast text, be it light grey on white, or light blue on white, or any other such combinations. Low contrast text is one of the worst things that came to the internet and it came from graphic designers that should have known better. It appears that many sites are moving away from low contrast but way too many sites still make this bad mistake; don't let Boonex be one of them.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 2 Sep 2015

great job Boonex team looking better now easy to find all things 

Quote · 2 Sep 2015

I am not seeing anything on memberships; is that yet to be implemented?

Quote · 2 Sep 2015

looking good!! 

Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.
Quote · 2 Sep 2015

Where i can find the Update instructions?

--Germany-- Sorry for my bad english :P
Quote · 2 Sep 2015

Where i can find the Update instructions?

http://www.boonex.com/n/dolphin-pro-7-2-released-powerful-beautiful-mo

If you are have a site powered by Dolphin.Pro 7.1.6 and want to update to 7.2, please wait a few more days for an upgrade pack and instructions. We are working on it right now and anticipate one "beta" before it's ready. We really appreciate your patience! It is out goal to help you update without any issues and we are taking time to prepare proper tools for it. 

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 2 Sep 2015
Responsiveness issues. Unfortunately I can't share them due to sensitivity of my account details. Key & secret still mentioning dolphin u o.O It would be nice if members account details shown in top instead of product in mobile version. And this text colour look :/ ..i think it is still work in progress so no more comments regarding the looks.
Umar Haroon
Quote · 2 Sep 2015

The one recommendation I would like to make at this time is to do away with low contrast text, be it light grey on white, or light blue on white, or any other such combinations. Low contrast text is one of the worst things that came to the internet and it came from graphic designers that should have known better. It appears that many sites are moving away from low contrast but way too many sites still make this bad mistake; don't let Boonex be one of them.

Not only that but a large percentage of men are colour blind to light blues - greens and reds . When you even make them low contrast , well that just makes even worse. 

Quote · 3 Sep 2015

1. Where are subsections on the "Market" page, such as Jobs, My products, etc?

2. Everything is covered over with share buttons.

3. Would be great to point user directly to the offer market page when clicking the icon, not some preview pop-up, where you have to click around somewhere else to "learn more" and waste time and interest. I guess the market should be always directed and optimized to sell things, not to click around.

rebranding

http://boonexpert.com
Quote · 3 Sep 2015

the share buttons are my only complaints. if I close it - they should stay closed unless I open them up. thats it

caredesign.net
Quote · 3 Sep 2015

where can i download the files for my mobile apps??

Quote · 3 Sep 2015

download the files for my mobile

, I guess it should be in the same place as before:

1. Sign in to your BoonEx account and navigate to the ‘Licenses’ page.
  2. Locate your Mobile License and click the ‘unregistered’ link
  3. Click the ‘Download Android App source code’ link and save it to your desired location.
http://boonexpert.com
Quote · 3 Sep 2015

I heard the one that they have permanent license they will have access to the mobile source code app ! But i can't see any in my account ?!

Proud Hosted by Zarconia.net
Quote · 3 Sep 2015

@boonexpert

download the files for my mobile

, I guess it should be in the same place as before:

1. Sign in to your BoonEx account and navigate to the ‘Licenses’ page.
  2. Locate your Mobile License and click the ‘unregistered’ link
  3. Click the ‘Download Android App source code’ link and save it to your desired location.

if i go to my license i see this (see the attachment)
 no sign of any mobile license 

i have purchased a premium license (i am not sure what it is called now) before the update i could download the mobile source codes but now there is non.

dolphin.png · 36K · 379 views
Quote · 3 Sep 2015

The Share buttons on the left side are a nuisance and they have effectively destroyed all the wonderful gains of this new design. Please consider placing this at a spot where it does not impact navigation of the site. On larger screens they are Ok but on smaller screens they end up in the way of links that you are trying to click.

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 3 Sep 2015

The Share buttons on the left side are a nuisance and they have effectively destroyed all the wonderful gains of this new design. Please consider placing this at a spot where it does not impact navigation of the site. On larger screens they are Ok but on smaller screens they end up in the way of links that you are trying to click.

Agree to this it also blocks the message text area bit annoying..

Quote · 3 Sep 2015

Sorry about the Share buttons nuisance. Experimenting with a new service. Hope it's better now ;)

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 4 Sep 2015

The look and feel of the new improved site is great!
Thanks for all the hard work Andrew and your team.

Quote · 4 Sep 2015

Sorry about the Share buttons nuisance. Experimenting with a new service. Hope it's better now ;)

Its more better now now :)

Quote · 4 Sep 2015

Nice. Love the new look. Then stars ..

Quote · 4 Sep 2015

I cannot find mobile license or links to download the source code either on my licenses page. It only states I have 4 licenses and transaction numbers and reset links.

Jeremy
Quote · 4 Sep 2015

Change the low contrast text, such as light blue on white.

The market icons for products are too large.  And what is up with only having two items on the last row?  Go ahead and put two more items on the third row; this of course was the same on the old design that carried over, it did not make sense then and it does not make sense now.

Quote · 4 Sep 2015

The problem with these posts by Andrew asking what we think are worthless since most of the time comments are ignored.  Maybe if I put a link to make it easier on the issue of low contrast text.

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=lost+contrast+text+hard+to+read&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-004

Quote · 4 Sep 2015

I am having another issue with the new boonex site. If the top section is visible (the section that says "Try Dolphin.Pro Now"), then the menu does not dispay. Only after closing that top section does the menu display. se screenshots.

caredesign.net
Quote · 5 Sep 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.