What a rip off - Scriptologist.

I bought a app from Scriptologist back in 2012.  Since then it never worked properly and the updates was always late.

Now I have been informed by them that they are no longer going to update this mod becasue of low sales (which is probably due to it never working properly).

Its a shame that mod providers don't behave like Modzzz who always keep their mod up to date and provide excellent support no matter the number of mods they sell.

I've now had enough, I have put up with their excuses for nearly 4 years and now its time to draws a line under it.

Thank you to all the decent mod providers like Modzzz, Rayz, etc.

Gew J

Quote · 9 Sep 2016

Please check my pm. ty

Unlock Your Future
Quote · 9 Sep 2016

I do not recommend this seller to anyone. When I bought the module and saw that it was compatible with Dolphin 7.3.3 I thought the timeline was version 7.3.3. In its place the timeline that adds this module is the one of a very old version, I suppose 7.1.

I asked the developer to update it, and six months later no news. Better look for other vendors like Modzz or Ray with better customer service.

I have to say that the seller gave me another module that I did not need and he told me that I had to have seen the demo before.

That said, there are better options.

Quote · 13 Oct 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.