Who is Nathan Paton

Gentlmen,..chi e Nathan Paton, e chi a datto diriti di cancellare i miei topics!!????

Io ho Dolphin site ed io ho Advanced membership!!!!

Le cose sono molto serie! Io non permetto a nessuno di violare i miei diritti!!!

Io sono un personaggio molto importante nel mondo dello sport,business,...io sono 

uomo sempre sulla strada giusta,onesto, ...rispetatto molto al grandisdimo livello!!!!

4 Apr 2014

Nathan is a respected moderator.

"Gentlmen .. who and Nathan Paton, and who in Datto Diriti to delete my topics!??

is this what you tell yourself ?!

I am a very important character in the world of sports, business, ... I am 

man always on the right track, honest, ... rispetatto far grandisdimo level!!"

And what are you going to do about it ? abuse more members ?

Things are very serious! I do not allow anyone to violate my rights!

You are a pest! You have serious issue with respect and listening! You don't know when to give in and realize you are on loosing battle!

DedicatedServer4You.com -- BIGGEST Range of Dedicated Servers at the Lowest Price!
4 Apr 2014

Nathan Patton è un membro rispettato della comunità e siamo tutti d'accordo che la maggior parte tutti i tuoi post dovrebbe essere soppresso. Sei un PUTZ (non so se questa parola si tradurrà) e io, per uno, desidera che si può trovare da qualche altra parte per appendere fuori. Boonex non sarebbe certamente in perdita se si è andato fuori di wordpress o da qualche altra parte dove non metterà con la vostra merda!

Cool

http://towtalk.net ... Hosted by Zarconia.net!
4 Apr 2014

I'm a moderator. Your threads were removed because they are either a duplicate of existing threads (that may or may not have been locked) or offer no contribution to these forums. I have explained all this to you in PM, and I know you've read them.

As explained, Deano doesn't want to do business with you. That's his right as a vendor, and making numerous threads to complain won't change this. If you have an issue with that, talk to Deano and try to change his mind.

Now, as to no surprise: Closed.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
4 Apr 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.