"Battles" Pack from AntonLV

Hello everybody.

This is a support forum for our "Battles" Pack.

If you have some questions or suggestions regarding it feel free to post them here or contact us directly.

Products in the pack:

1. Photo Battle - allows to create photo battles.

2. Music Battle - allows to create music battles.

3. Video Battle - allows to create video battles.

Best Regards AntonLV - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/AntonLV
Quote · 25 May 2012

Hello!

I need your help to solve a problem that I have when trying to activate the Photo and Video Battle modules.

My problem is that both depend on the modules Videos and Sounds. When I activate one of these, I get the error "Database query error" and nothing else, in the index and in the page of configuration of the corresponding module. Therefore, I can no longer install the battle modules.

I have no idea what the cause might be.

I am using Dolphin 7.3.3.

I would appreciate it if you help me solve this problem.

Best regards.

Quote · 9 Oct 2017

Hello 

Hello!

I need your help to solve a problem that I have when trying to activate the Photo and Video Battle modules.

My problem is that both depend on the modules Videos and Sounds. When I activate one of these, I get the error "Database query error" and nothing else, in the index and in the page of configuration of the corresponding module. Therefore, I can no longer install the battle modules.

I have no idea what the cause might be.

I am using Dolphin 7.3.3.

I would appreciate it if you help me solve this problem.

Best regards.

Looks like you have some customization which doesn't allow to install the module(s). If you are getting "Database query error" error message then you should receive a detailed report on Bug Report email address. Provide me please with the error description from the email via PM and I'll help you. If you don't know your Bug Report email address you may provide me with FTP and Dolphin admin panel access info and I'll try to reproduce and investigate the issue myself.

Best Regards AntonLV - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/AntonLV
Quote · 9 Oct 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.