Blogs Premium from AntonLV

Hello everybody.
This is a support forum for our Blogs Premium module.
If you have some questions or suggestions regarding it feel free to post them here or contact us directly.

Best Regards AntonLV - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/AntonLV
Quote · 30 Aug 2013

Hey AntonLV, purchased the module and really like it. Do have one question though, is there any options to style or change the way the "photo's" section appears on the post? Something different than the rounded thumbs that scroll (say if you have 20 of them)? Pardon the question but am still rather new at the dolphin gig.

Quote · 3 Sep 2013

Hello

Hey AntonLV, purchased the module and really like it. Do have one question though, is there any options to style or change the way the "photo's" section appears on the post? Something different than the rounded thumbs that scroll (say if you have 20 of them)? Pardon the question but am still rather new at the dolphin gig.

It's a default Dolphin's HTML/JavaScript based image gallery, which is open source. So, it can be changed in any way you want. Unfortunately it cannot be done via admin panel. You need to do custom modification in the code. If you are interested you may contact me via PM to discuss the details.

Quote · 4 Sep 2013

PM sent, thanks AntonLV

Quote · 4 Sep 2013

Hello AntonLV, I noticed something a little strange with the functionality of this mod. After figuring out that I had to have the files, video's, sounds and photo modules installed to see the functionality on the blog premium posts, this is what I came across:

1. For some reason, when a file, sound, or photo is added via a blog premium page, the totals are added into the site stats. However if you click those links to go look at the files there are none being shown from the respective module home pages even though everything is set to public. I was under the expectation that files added to a blog premium post would be able to be seen in the Files, Sounds, Photo's, and Video's home page since it's including those numbers in the Site Stats
  2. When a video is added to a blog premium post, the video count in the site stats do not increase and they cannot be seen from the video's home page either.
  3. If you look at a blog premium post, all photo's, sounds, files and videos are shown as expected.

Unsure of the expected behavior here as to whether or not they should be captured in site stats and shown in the respective module home pages OR they should not be captured in the site stats since you can't see them in their respective module home pages. Any help?

site-stats.jpg · 41.2K · 462 views
Quote · 4 Sep 2013

Hello

Hello AntonLV, I noticed something a little strange with the functionality of this mod. After figuring out that I had to have the files, video's, sounds and photo modules installed to see the functionality on the blog premium posts, this is what I came across:

1. For some reason, when a file, sound, or photo is added via a blog premium page, the totals are added into the site stats. However if you click those links to go look at the files there are none being shown from the respective module home pages even though everything is set to public. I was under the expectation that files added to a blog premium post would be able to be seen in the Files, Sounds, Photo's, and Video's home page since it's including those numbers in the Site Stats
  2. When a video is added to a blog premium post, the video count in the site stats do not increase and they cannot be seen from the video's home page either.
  3. If you look at a blog premium post, all photo's, sounds, files and videos are shown as expected.

Unsure of the expected behavior here as to whether or not they should be captured in site stats and shown in the respective module home pages OR they should not be captured in the site stats since you can't see them in their respective module home pages. Any help?

Yes, the module the same as the other default Dolphin's Groups, Events, etc modules uses Photos, Videos, Files modules to upload the content. But this content is hidden on Photos, Videos, etc modules' home (browsing) pages because it's associated with parent content (blog, group, event, etc). It's a common behaviour for Dolphin.
However I think these Photos, Sounds, etc shouldn't be captured in modules' stats. Looks like it's a bug in Photos, Sounds, etc modules.

Quote · 4 Sep 2013

Hey Anton:

Still loving the blogs premium module. One question though, is there a way to set something so that for the video portion of the module you could actually embed a video instead of uploading one? Say we've got 3 video's, one we'll upload but the other two are embed's from YouTube?

Thanks,

Chris

Quote · 22 Nov 2013

Hello Chris

Hey Anton:

Still loving the blogs premium module. One question though, is there a way to set something so that for the video portion of the module you could actually embed a video instead of uploading one? Say we've got 3 video's, one we'll upload but the other two are embed's from YouTube?

Thanks,

Chris

Unfortunately, there is no such possibility by default. However it can be done via custom modification. If you are interesting contact me via PM to discuss the details.

Quote · 22 Nov 2013

I have one question, like Chris, but there is over a year passed: is there an ability to embed youtube videos in my blog/post page?

Quote · 3 Jan 2015

Hello 

I have one question, like Chris, but there is over a year passed: is there an ability to embed youtube videos in my blog/post page?

Default Dolphin's uploaders which are used in our module the same as in default Dolphin's Store, Events and some other modules allow to attach video taken from your PC only. However if you want to add the possibility to attach YouTube videos you may use our Extended Video Uploader It adds the possibility to attach YouTube videos to all modules mentioned above.

Quote · 5 Jan 2015

Enjoy the module, one question though:

When I "invite" a user to read a blog, they get an email notification that I did so. However they don't get a message or notification within the site. Is there any way I can alter the code so that they will get both the email and in-site notification?

Thanks!

Quote · 13 Jan 2016

Hello 

When I "invite" a user to read a blog, they get an email notification that I did so. However they don't get a message or notification within the site. Is there any way I can alter the code so that they will get both the email and in-site notification?

Unfortunately I didn't do such modification before and therefore I cannot give you a code. However I can create a modification especially for you. Feel free to contact me via PM to discuss the details.

Quote · 14 Jan 2016

Hello 

Unfortunately I didn't do such modification before and therefore I cannot give you a code. However I can create a modification especially for you. Feel free to contact me via PM to discuss the details.

Cool, PMed you

Quote · 16 Jan 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.