By Request: Free Artists Module

Installation instructions included in zip's readme.txt file

The only installed category is 'other' so you'll have to add you own categories. You may also need to edit a few language strings to suit your individual needs,

artists.zip · 62.9K · 529 downloads
My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 30 Mar 2014

Thank you very much for this one. Working like a charm.

Thanks a lot, really.

Quote · 31 Mar 2014

Fuhgeddaboudit.

Keep in mind that if you need additional functionality, there are mods in the market for groups/pages that can be converted to work with this module.

Pages Timeline
Page News
Pages Photo Albums
Scheduler for Pages
Blogs for Pages
Pages Cover $29 ($26.10 for premium)
Page Chat

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 31 Mar 2014

Hi 

This works good, but somehow i`ts not cleaning but wiping out the soundcloud/youtube/vimeo embed iframe totally.
It leaves a <p></p> instead. No mercy here.

And it`s not related to the htmlpurifier since (after manipulating) I can embed everything perfectly on the groups module (same site).

Quote · 6 Apr 2014

Are you talking about posting as site admin, or regular member, because htmlpuriifier isn't involved in admin posts.

Quote · 6 Apr 2014

Post the embed code you are using.  No matter how hard I try, I can't get it to NOT accept whatever code I want to post.

Quote · 6 Apr 2014

Thank you for these free great modules and the very clear instructions on how to change them to what ever one wants.

I want to change the module to Companies with Company being the singular (like featured or top company) can this be done?

Quote · 7 Apr 2014

Hi 

I have made modifications on the scripts so that it accepts embed soundcloud everywhere, and I could add it to both the users wall and groups, but not in the artists module. Dunno the reason.

But now  gave a good idea (end of the page) that I want to try, instead of fighting with what the editor accepts or not.

Thanks a bunch for your time.

Quote · 7 Apr 2014

RE:

Thank you for these free great modules and the very clear instructions on how to change them to what ever one wants.

I want to change the module to Companies with Company being the singular (like featured or top company) can this be done?

I'll look into this.  I think it can be done, but it will require some additional steps.  I'll let you know soon if my idea works.

Quote · 7 Apr 2014

RE:

Ask, and Ye shall receive.

http://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/By-Request-Free-Companies-Module.htm

Quote · 7 Apr 2014

Stumbled upon this mod today and thought I'd give it a shot. However, it won't install on 7.1.5. Can you please share and update or update instructions?

Gloria Grayson
Quote · 25 May 2015

Edit /install/config.php and change the version number to 7.1.5

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 25 May 2015

I like this Module and it works for our overall needs. Is it possible you can advise on how to update it for .v7.3.4?

C.Washington

Quote · 14 May 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.